Chapter 5: You Can Trust me

HEY SO THIS IS MY SECOND TIME WRITING THIS BEACUSE IT DIDN'T SAVE THE LAST ONE SOOO....

N. Fredbear P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed thinking about Nightmare when I heard a knock on the door... I wondered who it could be at this time... I got off my bed to see who it was, I was surprised to see it was... Nightmare... "H-Hey Boss..." I said while stuttering a little... He looked at me like I did something wrong, I looked at the ground blushing... "Look at me...." He commanded. I looked up to see him looking at me but then he grabbed my bandana without a warning pulling me closer to him... I started to feel my heart flutter as I was this close to his face then he said "Call me Nightmare..." I was surprised a little but then asked "C-Can I call you Night for short?" he looked at me and nodded... I smiled and I could see him smiling a little too... "Can I hug you?" I asked while blushing...

Nightmare P.O.V

I looked at him a little surprised but I slowly nodded... I let him go and without hesitation he hugged me, I could feel my heart pounding... It was this feeling, but I just ignored it and hugged him back... After a few seconds of hugging he let go and smiled, I blushed "He looks so cute when he's happy" I thought... "Come in Night" I could tell he was blushing while telling me this... As I walked in I looked around his room a little, as last time I didn't really pay attention... But now I could tell he put A lot in his room, but the I saw a poster at the corner of the room. At first I didn't know what is was, but the realised it was a gay poster... After seeing this I looked at him and asked "Are you gay?" He looked at me noticing I realised the poster, I could tell he hesitated a little bit be he managed to say "Y-Yes...Please don't get mad..." I looked at him with confustion "Why would I get mad?" I asked. "Beacuse i'm gay..." He said while look down... I laughed "I'm not mad i'm just surprised, after all i'm Bi myself!"

N. Fredbear P.O.V

I was surprised he was Bisexual, meaning I might have a chance with him! But the I remebered that... He's my... Boss... I tried to get that thought of my mind by asking "Why do wanna hang out agian?" He stopped laughing and looked at me and replied "Beacause... I want to try and trust you and your friends..." I was surprised and asked him "But...Why do you wanna hang out and not the others?" He looked at me with a smile and replied "Beacause we hung out already. and the others seem to be scared of me.... Plus last time we really didn't get to know eachother..." I laughed a little bit "Well okay, why don't we sit down first?" He sat down on my bed and sat next to him... "Why don't you trust people easily?" I asked. He looked at me then looked down "It's beacause of my past..." He looked a little sad while saying this. I looked down then looked back at him "You can tell me..." He looked at me "What?" I laughed softly "You can tell me your past if you want, I won't tell anyone" He looked down again a little worried...I took my paw and pressed it up against his face and turned it torwds mine "You can trust me..." I said while smiling...