Chapter 21: W-What...?

I also got a new keyboard sooo....

-One Week later...-

Nightmares P.O.V

It's been one week since the event that occured when that useless bear told them. I have told Fred about it and hes been trying to help me calm down since i'm still mad about it, but ever since then the others have been scared of me excluding Nightmarionne he let the event go, but the others have been scared of me ever since. When I enter a room and someones there they just walk off avoiding me, and everytime I see Freddy he runs off scared... And Fred have been feeling sick lately and i've been worried about him beacuse he just got sick all of a sudden, I was just sitting on floor next to the bed thinking about this. I then sighed after thinking and then Fred walked in "Hey Night" he said walking over and sitting next to me "Hey Fred...How are you feeling?" I asked worried about him, he just stayed silent and looked at the floor "I'm oka-" He was cut off by needing to go to the bathroom and throwing up. I sighed once again and got up and headed to the bathroom, I crouched down next to him and rubbed his back "Hey it's okay..." I said trying to help him I guess. After he was done he sat up and let out a soft sigh "Are you okay?" I asked he looked at me with a sad look, "Can you please leave?" he asked I just nodded and left shutting the door behind me and left Fred alone.

N.Fredbears P.O.V

I have been feeling sick lately and I might have a theory on what it was but I wasn't sure, I asked Night to leave and he did "Now...I think we have a pregnacy test around here somewhere..." I thought, I did have a theory I might be pregnate since I am Intersex and such. I looked for a pregnacy test everywhere after awhile of searching I found one, I then sighed and tested it out...

-After doing what was needed to be done...-

Also I know it takes a few hours to days to work but not in this story!

It's been a few minutes since I used the pregnacy test and it still hasen't shown. I was stitting in the bathroom in the corner waiting for the test to work, I sighed inpaitently. I looked once me and what I saw shocked me it was...positive... Tears started forming in my eyes from happiness, I got up and headed to the door to tell Night but then I stopped "What if he doesn't accept it? What if he leaves me?" this thought was racing through my head. I shook my head trying to get this thought out of my mind and reached the handle of the door and opened it...

Nightmares P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed waiting for Fred to come out of the bathroom, I was really worried about him. After a few minutes I heard the bathroom door opened I looked up and saw Fred, finally exiting the bathroom with something in his hand. "Hey Fred!" I said greeting him, he looked sad and exited at the same time I could tell by the expression on his face. "Are you okay?" I asked him, he just stood infront of me silent I then looked down to see what was in his hand "Whats that?" I asked "ummm..." he was stuttering I looked up at him and stood up "Hey are you okay?" I asked while putting my paw on his face trying to confront him. He then let out a sigh "Please don't get mad" He asked confusingly "I won't get mad..." I said smiling still confused on what he ment. "You promise?" "I promise!" I replied taking my paw off his face, he sighed "I-I...I'm p-pregnate..." he said shockingly he then lefted up his paw that was holding what I was guessing a pregnacy test and gave it to me. I looked down at the test and it was positive? I then looked back at him he was now smiling, tears started forming in my eyes and I hugged him, it suprised him but he hugged back. I was at the point of crying from happiness "I always wanted to be a father!" I said smiling. After a few seconds of hugging I let him go and kissed him,  I stopped kissing him after a second and leaned my forhead against his "i'm so happy..." I said tears still running down my face, tears was also running down his.

N.Fredbears P.O.V

I was suprised he exepted it, I didn't really show it though he then stopped leaning his forhead on mine "Should we tell the others?" I asked, "If you want too" He said in respons I then looked down and took my paw and rested it on my stomach "I guess we should get it over with" I said smiling I then looked up at him and realised he was crying i'm guessing from happiness. I then look my paw and wiped his tears away and kissed his cheek, I could tell he was blushing from this since he looked away, "Well we should go tell them..." He said looking at the door way still blushing, he then walked over to the door and opened it for me. I laughed softly and walked out the room and he followed, my paw was still on my stomach as we walked downstairs, he caught up to me and held my other paw as we walked to the living room smiling. We stopped as we got too the living room, we saw Chica and Foxy hanging out watching TV. They didn't notice us yet "hey guys!" I said breaking the silence, they looked over at us "h-hey Fred..." Chica said stuttering i'm guessing they arn't running beacuse i'm there, I have realised when i'm there they don't leave probaly beacuse they feel safer when i'm there. I sighed and looked over at Night he looked at me and nodded. "We have something to tell you guys, but first gather everyone" I said, they nodded and left to go get everyone

-After gathering everyone- 

Everyone was gathered in the living room, me and Night were sitting on couch while the others were around us exept Nightmarionne he was sitting next to us, I could tell they didn't want to be here beacuse of Night. I sighed and looked at them then Night then back at them, Night put a paw on my shoulder and pulled me closer, this made me feel more conftable, I then put a paw on my stamach again "We...We... are expecting a kid or kids..." I said softly put loud enough for them to hear me, I heard them gasp "So your saying Fredbears pregnate?" I heard Nightmarionne say I could tell by his voice, I looked over at him and nodded "Congrats" he then said smiling, I smiled back shyly. I then looked over at Night then back at the others waiting for their respons, Freddy than spoke up "I accept it..." he said still scared of Night, then the others nodded at his statment. I was so happy that they accepted It I then looked at Night and hugged him, "Thank y'all" I said hugging Night, they all left to go do watever they were doing. I was still hugging Night, he started rubbing my ears wich made me blush "Your adorable!" he said I just looked away and blush "and i'm sure the baby or babies will be aswell..." I looked up at him and kissed him, I could tell he kissed back aswell, after the kiss I started snuggaling up against him...

TO BE COUNTIUED...