Chapter 26: Another Chance...?

A week later...

Nightmares P.O.V

I was sitting next to Fred watching TV in our bedroom, while Zane slept in Freds arms. "Hey Night...?" I heard Fred ask with his calming voice, I looked over at him "Yes Teddy?" I asked, he just looked down at Zane "Do you ever think...You'll visit your old "Friends"?" he asked, I just looked at the TV "I don't know...Why?" I groaned. "Well...Beacuse I think you should visit them..." he smiled pastiontly. "I guess your right..." I said softly, he then let out a soft laugh and then scooted closer to me, still holding Zane. "Maybe you should give them another chance... You don't have to forgive them..." he said calmingly, this made me feel better. I then hugged him "I love you Fred..." I said "I love you too!" he said. I hugged him for a bit then we heard a little squeak. We looked down to see Zane awake, he let out a small yawn. "You hungry?" Fred asked, "Squeak!" Zane said with exitment. Fred then looked over at me and I nodded, I then teleported to the kitchen to get him a bottle. I grabbed his bottle and poured the milk in, and then tried to get it to the way Zane likes it. After I was done I teleported back to the bedroom and gave Fred the bottle. And he started feeding Zane with it, after he was done Zane let out a cute burb telling us that he was full, we laughed at this. Zane then buried his head into Freds fur wanting to sleep a little more, Fred then got up and put Zane into his crib and then walked back over to me and sat down, He layed his head on my chest, I kissed his forhead and started watching TV again to quench our bordom...

Shadows P.O.V (Beacuse Why not)

I was laying in my bed wich was in the living room, and its a dog bed beacuse I'm a wolf. Anyways I was laying in bed bored out of my mind so I decided to go spy on some people "Hey Sis!" I heard a voice it made me jump a little, I looked over to see darkblood "Hey..." I groaned. Fun fact me and Darkblood ain't acculy related we just have a sibling like realationship, so we call echother siblings. "I'm not in the mood today Darkblood!" I said while stretching and getting out of bed "But whyy?" he said in bordom "Beacuse I don't have time for you right now!" I growled. I then walked off to the kitchen I saw Chica and Bonnie Baking something, Bonnie then noticed me "Oh hey Shadow!" he greeted "Hi..." I grunted. I then left to go upstairs and to see what the two love birds our doing. I used one of my shadow hands to knock on the door "Come in!" I heard a voice say, wich i'm guessing N.Fredbears. I then used the hand to open the door and walked while the hand disapered, "Oh hey Shadow!" N. Fredbear said with a friendly voice, while Nightmare just glared and looked like he had a angry expression on his face. "Hey N. Fredbear what are you doing?" I asked politly I guess you can say that "Oh where just watching TV!" he said. "Hows Zane doing?" I asked changing the subject, "He's fine..." Nightmare growled, i'm guessing he still doesn't trust me yet, "Well okay..." I said before walking out closing the door behind me...

N.Fredbears P.O.V

Shadow left the room and once she did I looked over at Night, he was looking towards the TV "Night look at me..." I said a little mad. He looked at me for a split second then back at the TV again, I sigh and kissed him. "Are you okay?" I asked after kissing him. "Yeah i'm fine..." he groaned, I then hugged him and I felt him hug back. After a few seconds we stopped hugging, I then looked over at the clock 11:32 AM I looked back over at night "We should head to bed..." I said while yawning "I agree!" he said and then we got ready for bed...

???? P.O.V

"Oh BlackBear you think you can hide from me? I've been watching your every moves...We will meet again and I will officaly be their leader... I will take all your friends, your boyfriend, and your little helpless little child...Just you wait BlackBear..."

Ghost P.O.V (Help I'm running out of ideas!)

I was sitting at my desk when a boy that looked like me but had red patting in his fur, it was my little brother Bolt. "What brings you here Brother?" I said with a sinsiter tone "Ummm... Well... Scorpio have might of found something out..." he said while stuttering a little. "Like what?" I asked "Well... He might of found out ???? is wanting Nightmare dead..." he said surprising me, I sat up from my desk "WHAT!?" I yelled. "Don't yell..." he said covering his ears with his paws, "Sorry..." I apologized, I then let out a sigh. "We should warn him..." I suggested, he nodded...

TO BE COUNTIUED...

sorry this is short... I'm running out of ideas... Can you maybe leave some suggestions down in the comments for me?