Chapter 29: Am I a Monster...?

Nightmares P.O.V

I finally got home from "Ending" BlackMarionnes "career" but then I thought what Fred would think, would he think I was a monster? These thoughts where racing though my head, "Hey!" I heard someone call I then looked over to see shadow sitting next to me on me and Freds bed. "What do you want?" I groaned out in a little annoyed, "Did you do it? Did you kill him?" she said while a grin on her face, I just looked down at my hands thinking about what I did... I think she saw how I felt down "Hey its okay!" she said trying to help me it didn't work. "Do you think i'm....a....Monster?" I asked while I looked at her she just let out a small chuckle "Of course not! After all i've killed tons of people!" she said, I was a little shocked since she doesn't look like she kills...But then theirs DarkBlood so I guess its obvious, I then let out a soft sigh and contiued to look down at my hands "But...will Fred think im a monster?" I said trying not to cry, beacuse the one I love the most would possably hate me, and the others might keep him and Zane away from me. For something I coulden't really control... "You know... I heard every Nightmare has an evil sid not just you..." she said, I then looked up at her "What?" I asked confused. "Well yeah isn't it obvious? I mean your called Nightmares for a reason..." she said trying to help me I guess. I just looked down at the floor "So people are supose to be scared of Nightmare!?" I said trying not to yell as I contiued to look at the floor. I think she noticed she wasn't helping "I'll leave you alone..." she said as she headed to the door.

N. Fredbears P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with N. Chica as I was holding Zane he was alseep in my arms. I then saw Shadow come in she looked sad and mad at the same time, "N.Fredbear I need you..." she said looking down, I then looked over at N. Chica and she shrugged I then lended Zane over to her while I was gone. I went over to Shadow "What do you need Shadow?" I said cheerfully, but she just looked sad. "Whats wrong..." she sighed...

Shadows P.O.V

I was looking down at the ground not knowing what I should say really, like i'm going to tell N. Fredbear what Nightmare did to hopfully help him. But what will N.Fredbear think I mean I know every nightmare has a darside but... I sighed and looked up at him and started to tell him what Nightmare did...

-After Explaining-

N.Fredbear P.O.V

I was in shock Night thinks hes a monster for what he coulden't control? I sighed "i'll talk to him..." I said as I headed upstairs to our room. I knocked first but no one ansewed, I then opened the door to see Night laying back facing the door way "Hey Night... Shadow told me everything..." I said, he didn't say anything. So I walked over to him and sat down and rubbed his ears a little, he just slapped the away now I am really conserned for him. I then let out a small sigh "Hey I'm not mad..." I said trying to help him a bit, he still didn't speak so I decided to maybe leave him alone a little while "Do...You think...I'm a...Monster...?" he said, I just looked at with sadnest in my eyes. I don't want him to feel like a monster I love him... "Don't say that!" I said yelling a little bit, he then sat up and looked at me "No! You should off seen what I did to...him..." he said looking down as he said the last part. I got over to him and sat down next to him and put my paw on his, "Your not a monster... You had a reason..." I said trying to calm him down. He then looked up at me "How can you be so sure?" he growled, I let out another sigh "look I know your evil side took over, and I know how bad you wanted revenge...And..." I said stuttering at the last part "And?" he asked raising an eyebrow "I might also have and evil side!" I said looking down at the floor, after a few seconds I looked back at him. He had a shocked expression on his face...

Nightmares P.O.V

I was shocked Fred had an evil side but "How...?" I asked demanding an answer. He then moved his bangs that were covering his left eye, his purple eye "So your saying?" I asked he nodded "But...?" "Look Nightmare....I know this is new too you but why do you think...You..." he said stuttering. I then remebered the when I became a Nightmare my mind screaming "KILL" over and over, "Was that my evil side?" I thought. I then felt a paw press against my face and turned toward Freds "Look we Nightmare airn't the brighest of creatures...But think of others who are way worst?" he growled... But then I saw his other eye flash purple for a second, I just shrugged it off... "Look I love you...Please don't call yourself a monster..." he said with a sad expression on his face. I just looked down and then back up at him, I unexpectly grabed him and hugged him. I think I suprised him a bit but he hugged back...

-A Few Hours Later-

I was watching Tv in bed when I looked down I saw Fred fell asleep, I just smiled at him and started to pet him. "He's adorable..." I thought as I countiued to pet him, I then heard a knock on the door "What?" I growled in annoyance. "Um.. Nightmare....I have Zane...and he seems...to want you..." I heard someone say a little scared "Come in..." I groaned, I then saw N.Chica come in holding Zane. Zane looked over at me and Fred and started reaching toward us, so N.Chica brought him over and I grabed him from her. She then left in a hurry, "Sgueak!" I heard Zane say as he buried his head into my chest but after a few seconds he relised his mom was here. And he then tried to get to his mom I could tell beacuse he tried to escape me, I decided to put him next to Fred and once I did he started to cuddle up next to him. I just smiled and countiued to pet Fred...

TO BE COUNTIUED...

Next chapter will take place after one year...