Chapter 12: Him...

Few Months later...

N. Fredbears P.O.V

I was walking down the stairs to the kitchen when I noticed Nightmare Springtrap flirting with mangle again... He does this quite a lot which tends to irratate Mangle quite alot, she rejects him alot by alot I mean all the time. Anyways I was walking to the kitchen beacuse Chica called me once I got their I saw Chica looking at a piece of paper, "You Called?" I said softly loud enough for her to hear me... She then looked up noticing I was their "Yeah I need your help" "With what?" She looked down at the piece of paper than back at me, she was silence for a few seconds then she spoke "Well, I need you to go shoping for these items...If you don't mind..." She then handed me the piece of paper, after I read the paper I looked up at her "Sure! But can I bring Night?" I blushed slightly once I said his name. "Sure! is it gonna be like a...date?" She asked "I guess" I said while walking off to go to me and Nights room, I opened the door once I did I saw Night siting on the bed he looked bored. I could tell with the expresion on his face... "Hey Night" I said quitly I was still shy around him like I am with everybody even my lover, but Night is my first realationship I ever had so I don't really know what to say often. Which Night understands quite well which makes me happy! Night then looked up at me and smiled a little bit "Whats up teddy~" He said teasingly, "Um...Chica wants me to go shopping, and Im wandering if you wanna come...?" He looked a little surprised but then it turned into more of flirty expression. "Like a date?" I started to blush, so I looked down hoping he wouldent notice "I quess..." I said quitly still looking down at the grey carpet that covered the floor. "Sure, I'll go. As long as i'm with my bear~" He said clearly flirting with me, I then took my eyes of the foor then looked at wall "Just get ready you idiot..." I heard him laugh a little bit "Okay~"

After getting ready and heading outside(Lazy)

Nightmares P.O.V

Me and Fred was just talking and heading to the store when I saw someone that seemed fairly familer. I stopped to see if I could take in his deitels he was a Black Rabbit  and his eyes were purple, he was wearing a black shirt and some blue jeans. "Night why did you stop?" I heard Fred ask me I looked down at him "Oh sorry I just thought...I saw someone I knew..." He looked at me confused then he smiled, I blushed a little bit then I looked over at the stranger I tried to take in all his deitels once more but this time I focused on his face, then it hit me it was...Black....Bonnie... He was one of the black animatronics I use to perform with i've always had a feeling he liked me, since he has tried to...sexually harrased me muitipule times before... He turned to face me thats when I grabbed Fred and ran to the store hopping he didn't reconise me... I stopped running when we got to the store I was panting trying to gain my breath back "What was that for?" I heard Fred say "Sorry..." I kissed his forehead "Why don't we get the things chica wanted?" "Okay!" I smiled, I love to see him happy it makes me happy too!

After Shopping

We got done shopping earlier than I thought we would of. We where heading back home when I heard a oddly familer voice "Hey!" I turned to see who it was... It was him, Black bonnie.... I glared at him "What do you want?" I growled Fred looked up at me confused "Night who is this?" Fred asked confused "Night?" B.Bonnie(Black Bonnie) asked "Who are you?" Fred asked tilting his head a little bit while looking at him. "I'm Black Bonnie but you can call me Brayden!" "Well i'm-" I cut him off before he could finish "What do you want Black Bonnie!?" He laughed "can't see and old friend...Black?" That named triggered me and mad me angrier than I already was "Do not call me that it's Nightmare now!" I yelled "Well okay 'Nightmare'" I then felt someone hug me tightly I looked down it was Fred, tears were streaming down his face "Please don't yell, you know how my ears are sensitive" "Okay, Okay i'm sorry...I won't yell..." He looked up at me "Thanks Night!" his expression quickly changed from sad to happy in a second I could tell he has mood swings from that, I then took my paw and wipped the tears off his face and then looked back at Black Bonnie "We have to go..." I said while growling, then we walked off hopping to never see him again or any of their faces again. "Hey Night...?" I looked down at Fred "Yeah?" He looked down at the warm concrette that covered the sidewalk "Who was that, and why were you so... mad at him?" I sighed and then looked in front of me, "That was Black Bonnie, he was one of the animatronics I participated in a band with..." Fred the looked back up at me "What? Like in the black Animatronics you talked about?" I looked at the floor "Sadly yes..." Fred grabbed my hand holding it as if he wasen't gonna let go I then looked at him amd smiled, He was quite the rest off the way home...