Chapter 39

"Row 97." Harry says. "He's not here."

     "Wait." Ursa says. "Prophecies. Oh shit."

     "Harry look." Neville says. "This has got your name on it."

     "My name?"  Harry questions. Harry goes over to the orb. "'SPT to APWBD: Dark Lord and Harry Potter.'"

     "SPT?" Ursa whispers to herself. "APWBD?" Harry picks up his prophecy.

     "Ursa, what is your middle name?" Harry asks

     "Jade. Why?"

     "I think the one next to mine is yours. It starts the same as mine but says 'Dark Lord and UJM'" Ursa walks over and picks it up.

     "It is mine. Wait. SPT... Sybil P Trelawney to APWBD... Albus PWB Dumbledore. Oh shit we need to get out of here. This is a trap."

     "What?"

     "Sirius... the vision... I should have known the Dark Lord wouldn't come here. Damn it. The Prophecy is the weapon the Order has been protecting." Ursa starts talking to Snape over their connection. "Well it was a trap."

     "Harry." Hermione says from the aisle

     "Wait did you go to the Ministry after I told you not to?" Snape asks.

     "Duh. Harry wouldn't wait." Ursa replies as she steps out of the row and into the aisle to see Death Eaters. A masked Death Eater walks towards Harry.

     "Where's Sirius?" Harry says.

     "You know," the Death Eater says. Ursa's eyes widen as she realizes who the Death Eater is and hides behind Harry. "You really should learn to tell the difference between dreams," The Death Eater draws his wand from the cane in his left hand. The Death Eater uses his wand to remove his mask and hood to reveal Lucius. "And reality."

     "Damn it Ursa." Snape says. "Lucius is going to figure out you're friends."

     "Ursa isn't that-" Neville starts to whisper.

     "Why do you think I'm hiding?" Ursa whispers irritatedly.

     "You only saw what the Dark Lord wanted you to see." Lucius says. "Now hand me that prophecy."

     "If you do anything to us I'll break it." Harry says. A woman's laugh echoes through the room.

     "Shit Bella too? I'm screwed. Especially once he sees I have a prophecy with the Dark Lord too."

     "He knows how to play." Bellatrix says.

     "You do?" Snape asks.

     "Itty, bitty, baby, Potter."

      "Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville says.

     "Neville Longbottom is it? How is Mum and Dad?"

     "Well time for them to find out." Ursa says.

     "Better now they're about to be avenged." Neville says as he points his wand at Bellatrix.

     "Ursa no!" Snape exclaims. Bellatrix points her wand at Neville. Ursa steps out from behind Harry, in front of Neville, with her wand pointed at Bellatrix.

     "Do not even think about it Auntie!" Ursa snaps. "Too late."

     "Ursa?" Lucius questions. "What the hell are you doing here? Is that a prophecy in your hand?"