Chapter 14

"To Ron and Hermione!" Mrs Weasley says that evening at dinner with her drink in the air. "The new Gryffindor prefects." Everyone cheers before drinking.

     "I never was prefect myself." Tonks says. "My Head of House said I lacked certain qualities."

     "Like what?" Ginny asks.

     "The ability to behave myself." Ursa and Ginny both laugh.

     "What about you Sirius?" Sirius laughs and Lupin chuckles.

     "No one in their right mind would have made me a prefect." Sirius says. "I spent too much time in detention. Lupin was though."

     "I think Dumbledore had hopes I would be able to control my friends." Lupin says. "Need I say that I failed?"

     "So misbehaving in school is a Black family thing?" Ursa questions and Sirius thinks.

     "Looks like it. At least in the last two generations. Bellatrix and me and you and Tonks." Ursa chuckles.

     "Glad to be learning about the family members I'm not even supposed to know about." Ursa says.

     "Whatcha mean?" Tonks asks.

     "My mother never told us about your mother or Sirius. Got yelled at the one time I brought up Sirius. She doesn't know I know your mother exists, let alone you."

     "Why was I brought up?" Sirius asks.

     "I saw your mugshot on an old copy of the Prophet."

     "Oh Ursa. Did you get prefect too?" Ron asks and Ursa chuckles.

     "May I remind you I pranked Severus and often had detention with him." Ursa says. "No I didn't."

     "Do you know who the Slytherin prefects are?"

     "My idiot brother and my gi- my best friend. Well my best friend in Slytherin."

     "So Draco and Parkinson." Harry says. "Oh fun. They are going to abuse it aren't they?"

     "Draco, definitely. Pansy I'm not sure. I plan on interrogating Severus about why I'm not prefect."

     "Why did your brother get his before they did?"

     "McGonagall took forever to chose? I don't know. It came with our grades."

     That night, Harry tiptoes up the stairs and hears sobbing from the drawing room. Ursa comes down the stairs, having heard the sobbing. "Hello?" Harry says.

     "I should be the only one crying at night." Ursa whisper. They open the drawing room door to find Mrs Weasley cowering against the wall, wand in hand. Ron appears to be dead in the middle of the floor, causing the air to leave Harry and Ursa's lungs. "Mrs Weasley?"

     "R-r-riddikulus." Mrs Weasley tries to cast. There is a crack and Ron's body changes to a man Ursa doesn't recognize. "R-riddikulus." The man's body changes to Mr Weasley.

     "I'll be right back Harry." Ursa runs out of the room and upstairs. She digs through her bag until she finds a small cardboard box with a necklace in it. She empties the box and runs back downstairs.

     "Mrs Weasley, just get out of here!" Harry says. "Let someone else-" Harry is interrupted by Ursa.

     "Give me your wand Harry." Ursa says.

     "Wha-"

     "Now!" Harry fumbles with his wand in fear and hands it to her. Ursa stands between Mrs Weasley and the boggart, that is currently Harry's dead body. She opens the box and drops both it and it's lid on the ground. Harry's body shifts into Draco, Lucius, and Narcissa's bodies.