Chapter 35

Everyone follows Ursa outside to the courtyard. "Before we begin." Ursa says before she whistles loudly.

     "What is she-" Rodolphus starts before Lyra flies down and lands on Ursa's shoulder.

     "Draco." Ursa says to Lyra and Lyra takes off.

     "What are you doing?" Yaxley asks.

     "Draco is going to want to see this." Draco comes out of the manor with Lyra on his shoulder a few minutes later. Lyra flies over and lands on Ursa's shoulder. "Thank you Lyra. That is all." Lyra nuzzles her head against Ursa's before taking off for the owlry.

     "Did that owl just go get Draco?" Alecto asks Narcissa.

     "Lyra and Ursa have some kind of connection." Narcissa replies. "I do not understand it."

     "What's going on out here?" Draco asks. "Why did you send Lyra for me?"

     "They underestimate me and I knew you would enjoy seeing that." Ursa says.

     "This is not going to end well."

     "I know." Ursa replies excitedly.

     "You are way to excited."

     "Probably."

     "Psycho."

     "Ferret."

     "I am going to let you warm up first." Rodolphus says. "Wormtail is going to fight you first." Ursa laughs.

     "Okay." Wormtail and Ursa both bow before taking five steps away.

     "Three, Two, One." Rodolphus says and Ursa immediately shoots a spell. Wormtail blocks it and she sends two more spells his way, the second one knocking him out.

     "That was a short warm-up. Now let's get on with it." Rodolphus walks over to Ursa and they both bow. They take five steps away and turn.

     "I am not going to be nice and go easy on you, Princess." Rodolphus says.

     "Three-" Voldemort says.

     "Fuck a princess." Ursa says.

     "Two-"

     "I'm a king."

     "One-" Rodolphus shoots the first spell and Ursa dodges it by turning her shoulders. She sends a spell back and he blocks it. He returns fire and Ursa ducks, shooting a Tripping Jinx at him. The jinx knocks him off his feet and lands face first.

     "Had enough?" Ursa asks.

     "You wish." Rodolphus says as he stands and shoots two Knockback Jinxes. Ursa blocks the first jinx but doesn't see the second one. She flies backwards and Narcissa gasps in worry. Rodolphus fires at Ursa again and she rolls out of the way. She shoots at him as she stands and he dodges it. He shoots a spell towards Ursa's feet and Ursa jumps over it. He growls as she lands perfectly fine. Ursa fires several different spells as she speaks.

     "Please, I trained to fight in heels." Ursa says. A Disarming Charm hits Rodolphus and his wand flies out of his hand. "Impulsi!" Rodolphus yells out as electricity shoots through his body. Ursa keeps the spell up until she reaches him. "Had enough now?" He doesn't reply and Ursa realizes he blacked out. She nudges him with her foot and chuckles. She crouches down and checks his pulse before walking away, laughing. Draco is doubled over laughing and Narcissa and Lucius are chuckling. "Anyone else?" No one answers and avoids looking at her. "I know I am terrifying." A few Death Eaters look at Rodolphus. "Oh do not worry. He is alive. Does anyone else want to underestimate me?" Ursa sees Rodolphus stir out of the corner of her eye. He sits up and points his wand at Ursa.