Chapter 32

A copy of The Daily Prophet is dropped in front of Ursa and she gasps as she is face to face with Bellatrix's mugshot. "Are they really just now reporting her escape?" Ursa says.

     "What are you talking about?" Harry asks.

     "She escaped back in mid-July. The Dark Lord broke her out."

     "Bloody hell." Ron says. "Why didn't they report it then?"

     "No idea."

     "Wait how do you know when she escaped?" Harry, Hermione and Ursa all look at Ron like he's an idiot. "What?"

     "You've seen the tapestry." Ursa whispers. "And I already told you she's my aunt. The Ministry warded her manor so they would know if she or anyone else ever went back there. Where the hell do you think she's hiding? In a cave? Do you really see a wealthy, high society woman hiding in a cave? She's at the manor." Draco comes up behind Ursa and sees the paper and Bellatrix's mugshot.

     "Are they just now reporting her escape?" Draco asks.

     "That's what I said. Some others have escaped now."

     "Oh fun. How many?"

     "All of the Death Eaters, inner circle, still in Azkaban. So nine."

     "Anyone horrible?"

     "Uncle Rodolphus and Dolohov."

     "Oof. Dolohov, that's not good."

     "Neither is Uncle Rodolphus. Especially if he's paired with Auntie. That's just terrifying. For a couple that doesn't love each other they sure work well together." Draco takes the newspaper from Ursa.

     "Dolohov?" Ginny says. "Isn't he one of the-"

     "Ones who killed your uncles? Yep."

     "How do you two know so much about this?" Harry asks.

     "You boys are real dumb in the morning aren't you?"

     "Oh right." Harry says before whispering. "How many Death Eater relatives do you have?"

     "3 through blood. Five if you include marriages. Well Regulus is dead so 2 through blood." Draco hands Ursa her newspaper back and notices Neville.

     "Ha, looks like Longbottom's rightly scared." Draco says.

     "Shut up Dray. Leave him alone. Tell your little gang to leave him alone too."

     "You ruin all my fun."

     "Boo hoo. Leave Neville alone." Draco rolls his eyes and walks away.

     "Why would Neville be afraid?" Hermione asks.

     "That is not for me to tell. He will tell you when he's comfortable."

     "He told you?" Ron asks.

     "No, Draco and I know through other means." Seamus walks up to them.

     "Harry, Malfoy. I wanted to apologize. Now even me mum says the Prophet's version of things don't add up. So, what I'm really trying to say is I believe you."

     "Thank you Finnegan." Ursa says before getting up. "I'll see you later." Ursa goes down the table to Neville.

     "M-malfoy." Neville says nervously.

     "Let me know if Draco or his friends give you shit about that." Ursa says, motioning to Bellatrix's mugshot. "I'll deal with them."

     "W-why would- why would they do that?" Ursa leans over and whispers.