Chapter 10

"Draco go get your sister for breakfast." Narcissa says in the morning. "You will have to unlock her door."

     "Yes Mother." Draco says. He goes upstairs and knocks on the door. "Ursa. Ursa time to get up." Draco tries the handle to find the door unlocked. "Mother said it was locked." Draco opens the door and looks around with a furrowed brow. "Ursa?" Draco looks around and sees things are missing. "Ursa where are you?" Draco notices a note on her bed and picks it up. "Oh no." He says after he reads it. "She's dead." Draco goes back downstairs and into the dining room. "So um... I do not know how to tell you this?"

     "What is wrong Draco?" Lucius asks and Draco hands him the note. He reads it aloud. "'See you at King's Cross – Ursa.'"

     "What does that mean?" Narcissa questions.

     "She is um..." Draco says. "Her door was unlocked and she was not in her room. Her Hogwarts trunk is gone. I think she ran away."

     "What!" Narcissa and Lucius both exclaim.

     Ursa puts Lyra in her bag before getting off Knight Bus. She follows the directions Stan gave her to find the correct street. She looks at the numbers on the houses and furrows her brow when the place she is looking for doesn't exist. "I swear it was here." Ursa says to herself. She looks around and gasps when the buildings start to move. "Right Uncle Orion protected the house."

     "There is an Intruder Charm on the manor." Narcissa says. "How did she get out without setting it off. It was still up this morning right?" Lucius nods.

     "She knows how to temporarily disable it." Draco says.

     "I have her wand though." Narcissa says. She sighs angrily as she stands. "If she took her wand she is in more trouble than she is already in." Narcissa leaves the room and goes upstairs to her bedroom. She opens a drawer of her vanity to see Ursa's wand still sitting there. Narcissa picks it up. "Lumos." The tip of the wand lights. "Nox." Narcissa replaces the wand and closes the drawer. "How did she get out?" Narcissa goes back downstairs and walks in as Draco and Bellatrix walk in from outside. "She does not have her wand."

     "Lyra and an owl cage are gone." Draco says. "And the oaf's dog."

     "So is her broom." Bellatrix says.

     "How the hell did she get out?" Narcissa exclaims.

     Back in the streets of London, Ursa walks up to the door of the newly revealed house and knocks on the door. Inside the house, everyone goes silent and looks at the door, as no one should be knocking. Someone stands and cautiously walks towards the door. They slowly open the door, wand sticking out and Ursa puts her hands up. The door opens fully to reveal... "Mr Weasley?" Ursa questions.

     "You're Lucius Malfoy's daughter." Mr Weasley says. Hermione hears him and runs into the foyer, the boys behind her.

     "Ursa?" Hermione questions. "What are you doing here? How did you find us?" Fang notices the boys and barks before pulling free of Ursa. Ursa has to grab the railing to keep from falling. "And why do you have Fang?" The boys laugh as Fang jumps on them.

     "I was not looking for you." Ursa replies. "Just a place to stay. I thought this place was abandoned. I expected the house elf to answer the door. As for Fang, Dumbledore brought him to me and said Hagrid asked me to look after him."

     "You can put your wand down Mr Weasley. She won't do anything."

     "I cannot do anything." Ursa says.

     "Let the girl in," a voice says from the dining room. "The house wouldn't've revealed itself to her if she was here to harm us."

     Mr Weasley steps back and Ursa walks in. Hermione hugs her. "What are you doing here?" Hermione asks.