Chapter 34

"I thought I told you I wanted your daughter here Lucius." Voldemort says as the Death Eaters sit around a table in Malfoy Manor.

     "I tried my lord but she refuses." Lucius replies.

     "Oh for fucks sake!" Bellatrix exclaims as she gets up. She storms up the stairs.

     "Bellatrix!" Narcissa yells after Bellatrix as she stands. "Don't you dare touch her!" Narcissa jogs after Bellatrix.

     "Bellatrix and Narcissa incoming." Snape says to Ursa through their connection.

     "Thanks." Ursa replies before going back to her book.

     "What was that about?" Yaxley asks.

     "Bellatrix has the tendency to be a little... forceful with Ursa and neither Narcissa or I like that." Lucius says.

     Bellatrix storms into Ursa's room. "Get up. Get dressed. Now!" Bellatrix snaps at Ursa.

     "I already said I am not going down there." Bellatrix tears the book from Ursa's hands and tosses it across the room. "Hey!" Narcissa walks into the room as Bellatrix storms into Ursa's closet. Ursa goes over to the book and carefully picks it up. "That was a very important book you threw." Ursa snaps.

     "Please do what you are told for once in your life Cub." Narcissa says and Bellatrix tosses a dress onto Ursa's bed.

     "Shut up and get dressed!" Bellatrix snaps and draws her wand. "Now!" Ursa looks around for her wand. Bellatrix and Ursa spot Ursa's wand at the same time, across the bed from Ursa. Ursa dives for her wand but Bellatrix is quicker and grabs it.

     "Damn it! Fine." Ursa grabs the dress and storms into her bathroom. She changes and walks out of her bathroom only to be hit in the face with a spell. "What was that?"

     "Hurrying things along." Bellatrix says.

     "Well a warning would have been nice."

     "We're way past nice." Ursa looks in the mirror and sees Bellatrix put make up on her. Ursa lets her hair down and brushes it out.

     "Shit. I forgot I took that off."

     "Lang-" Narcissa starts.

     "Can you get that necklace off my nightstand?" Narcissa gets the dragon necklace while Ursa puts earrings on. Ursa puts the necklace on. "Happy?"

     "Good enough." Ursa rolls her eyes and Bellatrix sees the necklace. "Where did you get that necklace?"

     "I cannot tell you."

     "Tell-"

     "Bellatrix she will not even tell me." Narcissa says. "Now let's go before the Dark Lord gets angry." Ursa holds her hand out to Bellatrix.

     "I am not going anywhere without my wand." Ursa says and Bellatrix hands it to her.

     "Try anything-" Bellatrix starts.

     "And I will regret it. I know." Ursa points her wand at her feet and heels appear on them. She stands and follows Bellatrix downstairs.

     "Ah there you are Ursa." Voldemort says as Ursa walks in. Ursa sits between Bellatrix and Narcissa.

     "I apologize now for anything she says my Lord." Lucius says and Ursa rolls her eyes.

     "Now Ur-" Voldemort starts.

     "What do you want from me?" Ursa asks.

     "Why do you not run from me?"

     "Why are you thinking about it?"