11...................

Eticate? Dancing? Dress Deciding? Did she think I was retarded? Well, Saying that, I can't Ballroom dance. The closest I've got was slow dancing with Ruebeun Nichols last year. Ruebeun Nichols Even the name made me feel sad.

Ruebeun Nichols. Was my Ex. He dumped me after A week and 3 days. I was gutted. I still liked him. I regretted everything I did with him. It's been about 3 months since we'd gone out. I still like him even when i came here. But saying that. I don't think I've thought of him once since I've met Oscar. My Boyfriend Oscar. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

Iglanced at the clock. 8:30. Damm. I had dress deciding in 30 minutes. I puled out a pair of super skinny balck jeans and a blue of the shoulder jumper. I slipped on some trainers and pulled back my hair. I smudged on some eyeliner , mascara, foundation and lip gloss. Then I wandered along the giant corridors to find someone or somewhere.

I carried on wlaking round and round for ages. It was now 9:05. A lady came walking round the corner carrying a stack of towels. She tripped over and sent the towels scattering.

"Oh let me help," I said bending down to pick up a towel.

"Excuse Me, Not being rude but who are you," She asked folding up a towel.

"Hi I'm Rosa, I'm staying here until the summertime ball, I'm a friend of Oscar," I said smiling.

"Oh Right, Are you looking for Oscar?" She asked picking up another towel.

"No, The Queen wants me I need to do some Dress Deciding or something," I said.

"Let me show you, She'll be annoyed if you are late," She said. I followed her along another corridor. She opened a large white door and lead me inside.

"Your Majesty," She said curtesying to the queen.

"Thank You Mary," The queen said dissmissing her. She silently walked out the door.

"Good Morning Rosa," The queen said.

"Y'Alright?" I said. The queen looked discusted. She shook it off.

"So My dear, Dressing," She said. I slouched down in a chair. I ran my fingers through my hair as she went behind a screen. She came back with a board full of colours. "This, Is a Colour board, First of all we need to decide which are you colours."

"How do you know so much about fashion?"

"I wanted to be a designer before I married," she said staring at the ground.

"Why Can't you be a designer still?"

"Because... Now I think Blue's might look good," SHe said holding up a blue fabric.

After about 3 and a half hours of going through colours and shapes i could hardly keep my eyes open. I know I was meant to be intrested, But it was just so boring. The Queen was so posh. Really don't think she enjoyed my language. I wasn't a chav but... I do like to use the word like.

I followed the Queen into the dining hall. On the table was another big spread of food. I was starving, I never eat breakfast. I grabbed a half baguette and aload of other food that looked really posh and tasty. To the Queen I must of looked like a right pig. SHe had about 2 celery sticks on her plate. No wonder she was so skinny.

After having an hour to walk around everywhere and explore for a bit I managed to find my way to the dining hall again for eticate lessons. There was going to be a big posh dinner as well. I only knew that there was a fork, a knife and a spoon. What else did you need to know?

After 3 hours I learnt that there was a lot else I needed to know. There's about a gazillion types of plates and cups and cutlery. It's so confusing.

Then for another 3 flippng hours i was doing dancing. most of it was all about posture. The dance teacher and the queen weren't very happy with my posture though. I'm not some posh rich up right girl. I'm a girl who likes to slouch on a sofa weaing trackies, a hoodie with my phone and laptop.

6:00.

"Knock, Knock," Oscar said as he peeked his head around my door.

"Hey," I said.

"How Are you, Was my mum alright?"

"She was fine, It's just I'm not really used to all this."

"You'll Be fine, I'll show you around the house tommorow, Mary told me you got lost."

"Yeah, She seems nice enough."

"She's alright."

"Do you talk to the maids normally?"

"Not Really, Only if I need something."

"Oh."

"I'll leave you to get ready for dinner, I'll be back in 20 minutes?"

"Okay." Oscar got of my bed and walked out the door. I picked up a towel and hopped into the shower. The refreshing jets made me relax. I wrapped the towel around and found a balck dress and leggings to wear. I slipped it on and I was doing my make-up when Oscar knocked on the door. He'd changed into black jeans and a purple shirt.

"2 minutes," I said as I finshed putting on my mascara. I pulled back my damp hair into a bun leaving a few strands either side. We linked arms and walked along to the dining hall.  sat down crossing my left leg under my right leg. Oscar's parents looked annoyed at me, especially the queen. So I uncrossed my leg and awkwardly sat there until some food arrived.

After tea I went into a room full of beanbags, laptops and a mini fridge. I shot Oscar a questioning look.

"This Is Our 'Play Room," He laughed, "Or It used to be."

Oscar grabbed the white laptop and grabbed a beanbag, I went and sat down next to him. He passed the laptop to me.

"Surely You'll Want to talk to your friends," He said smiling.

"You're Just.. Amazing," I said logging into facebook. I had 64 notifications. Half of them were comments or 'someone answered a question about you'. I had a few posts from my friends. RIley, Scarlett, Lily and Cole were all on chat.

I think i spent about 3 hours catching up on all the gossip. I was very very tempted to change my relationship status to ' In A relationship With Oscar, Prince Of Drenham.' That would surely wind some people up. I sat there feeling rather over dressed in my dress.

"Oscar, Tommorow we're going shopping," I said.

"Fine, Any reason?"

"I need a hoodie and some trackies," I said. I did get a hoodie when i went shopping with mum before but Ermetrude had managed to shrink it in the wash.

8 days till the summertime ball.

"Come On sleeping beauty," I said opening Oscar's door. He was sitting on the end of his bed yawning. I grabbed his hands and pulled him off the bed. I waited outside while he got dressed. I wearing a summery dress with my huge black sunnies.

We walked aorund the posh parts of Drenham. Oscar insisting to buy me everything. It was a really funny day. When we got back to the palace. I went and sat on the computer for a while, wearing my crop trackies and a Jack Wills hoodie that i'd rolled the sleeves up on. Oscar sat with his arm around me, his head on my shoulder reading my facebook. Which sort of bugged me, But oh well It's Oscar. I put on some music and we were in the middle of singing loudly when Antonio walked in.

"Don't Let me disturb you," He said winking at me. I blushed and slumped into the beanbag. He grabbed a lapptop and a lead and walked back out.

I went back onto the laptop.

"You Know Ruebeun?" Oscar asked.

"Sort of, How do you know him?" I said feeling really shocked that he knew Ruebeun.

"He's my Cousin, How do you know him?" He said.

COUSIN!

- -- - - - - -  - - - - - -  - - - - - -  - - - - - -  -

Author's Note..

Heyy.

Vomment.

(Comment & Vote.)