Well well well

Well here goes chapter 2.

"where do you think your going?"

Too scared to look and face that direction. I faced the cold stone floor. Shaking at the pain running through my body. I heard some angry muttering. Then a shadow came and stood over me blocking the light. I looked up to see a guy. A pretty hot guy. He held out his and smiled down on me. The smile didn't seem threatning or scary. So I anxiously grabbed his hand and stood up wincing at the pain running through my back.

Karen and Riley decided then was the right time to come out of the toilets. I can't believe that they didn't hear the commotion from before. "Get your filthy hands off her." I heard Karen shout. Riley ran over to me grabbing me away from the mysterious guy and into a hug. "He didn't hurt you , Omg what did he do, were you calling the police?!" Riley said looking down at the phone in my hands. "what, no" I began.

"Let me Explain," the guy started, we all patiently looked at him, " 'My name is Jonathan White, Prince of a small island known as drenham. It's population 900. I was on a trip here with my brother Oscar and I found a group of thugs harassing this poor girl, so I did what I would of done for anyone in my country. I stopped it. They had only just cleared off and given this young lady her possessions back when you turned up." Prince, whatever, yeah right, pull the other one. Karen and Riley just stood there looking gobsmaked. "Well it was nice to meet you thank you for your help but we really must get going." I said pulling the others off towards the station. As we wandered off into the distance I could still feel his eyes on my head.

5 months later.

I was 14. I had completely forgotten about the guy at the station or that was until the summer. I was in my garden at home. Sun bathing while texting cole, scarlett and lily. The back door opened. My mum stood there with a grin on her face. "That was your great aunt Ermetrude, she Wants us to all go out to her house in Drenham. Drenham. Now where had I heard that before.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Authors Note.

Drenham. Well thats going to be an interesting time.

Do you like Jonathon?

What else do you think is going to happen?

Please Please Please Comment. And. Vote.

:) x