10+3 = Unlucky for some.

"Let's Party!" I said getting off the bed. We snuck out of the door and along the corridor to Jonothan's room.

"Come On Jonothan," Oscar said from outside his door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I heard from inside. I heard a cluttering and a thud. A few seconds later Jonothan came strutting out doing a model pose. "I'm Ready!" I laughed at his riduclous face. We creepedout the door. Good job I wasn't wearing click clomping heels. I took Oscar and Jonothan's hands as we ran across the grass to the exit. Oscar had already got a car so we quickly jumped in.

We sped along the motorway while Oscar and Jonthan were both texting. I felt like the odd one out. My phone contract ould cos a bomb if i texted anybody while i was not in engalnd.

Eventually the car got slower and slower around every corner and we eventually arrived. Oscar took my hand as we clambered out the car. I was blinded by lights and flashing nad screaming.

"Dear Lord, Can't they just go away for fuck sake!" Jonothan muttered to us as we walked inside. Oscar held  tighter grip on my hand as he dragged me through the crowds of dancing people.

"Oscar babe Glad you can make it," A blonde girl said.

"Hi Raina," Oscar said with no emotion. Obviously wasn't a fan of her then.

"And who is this," She said slyy pointing at me.

"Hi, I'm Rosa," I said.

"Never mentioned her before Oscar darling," She said. "I'll see you later."

"Where'd Jonothan go?" I said looking around.

"God knows with him," Oscar said laughing. He lead me to where everyone was dancing. I could see Jonothan from the other side of the room mucking about with a group of guys. He saw me and waved manically. I chuckled and gave him a thumbs up plus a cheesy grin of course.

After a while of dancing, I finally needed a drink. I followed Oscar along to a kitchen area to get one. We stood there for a few minutes. Then a group of guys came over and pulled Oscar off. I walked back along to the dance floor. To see if I could find Jonothan.

Suddenly I was slammed up against a hard cold wall.

"You Slag," I heard someone spit in my face.

"Excuse Me?" I said.

"You Heard," Another person said.

"I heard But what do you mean bitch?" I said.

"Oh You want to know what I mean?" Voice one said. I looked up and into the eyes of the girl from the kitchen. Rain, Rine, Raina. The other girl I didn't know.

"Oi, Lola Get back to the party," A guy from across the room called. Blonde bimbo number two turned around. Lola, The one who's party it was. Great. :/

"Be there in a sec babe," She called in a plastic.

"So You slut just stay away," Raina said.

"What, Stay Away?" I said.

"Are you really that thick?" Lola said.

"Well, If you would talk in real english, not fake barbie," I said.

"Just your face, Stay away from Oscar, Get it into your pea brain that he is ours, and always be ours, You turn up and think your going to get off with the Prince of our country," Raina said. I rolled my eyes.

"Look I'm sure Oscar's a big boy, He can do what he likes, Do you own him, No didn't think so, Now move," I said starting to get a bit pissed.

"Rosa, You alright," I heard from behind Lola and Raina.