Twenty Twenty. <3

Reubeun

Scarlett

Those Evil Toturous friends.

Okay. So it may be harsh, but it's true. Scarlett knew how i felt about Reubeun after he dumped me. Now she's acting like she doesn't want to know me. I still look the same and act the same. She knew what a idiot he was. So why the hell was she here? And why the hell wasn't she talking to me?

"Girls," The queen said about 30 minutes later, "It's time."

We all stood up and sat back down in the make-up chairs to have our make-up quickly updated. Then are hair was quickly faffed about with having another 3 layers of hairspray put on. I glanced over at the clock we had 5 minutes. Martini, One of the two girls took off her robe to reveal a lng lilac dress, and a crystal necklace that I rember seeing when looking through the Queen's jewellerly collection. Tilly, The other girl took off her robe to reveal a short pink dress, It was rather short though. Scarlett was now back in the room, she took of her robe, I gasped.

I starred at her. My mouth was touching the floor.

"I, I, I, Need some air," I stuttered as i rushed out the door. I walked along the corridors until I got to my room. I flopped my self down on the bed. Not caring about my hair of make-up.

That was my dress.

She was wearing the same dress as me.

How could face them now?

They'd just think i was copying her.

I clambered off my bed and checked the clock, 2 minutes.

Why should I even bother any more?

I looked in the mirror. My mascara was smudged down my eyes. I wiped it off. I wiped it all off, I un pinned my hair. Already I was starting to look like the mess i usually do. I took of the necklace and earrings and everythig else.

I looked at my phone.

3:00.

I was already too late.

Then i looked at my background. It was me and Oscar,  from when we were at the lake the other week. Jonothan had taken it. I was sitting there wearing Oscar's hat, while he kissed my cheek. I had a huge grin on my face.

How could i do this.

Do this to him?

I opened my wardrobe. Shoving through every hanger. I stopped at a cherry print 60's dress I'd brought in the last september sales. I quickly changed out of my other dress and slipped into the cherry dress. I shoved on a skinny black belt. I walked back to the mirror and did some more natural make-up. I pulled my hair back into a bun and shoved my feet into some more flat shoes than the heels i was meant to be wearing. Finally I slipped on my mothers locket and headed towards the ball room. Stading at the door was two guards.

"Madame, The ball has been moved to the garden, Please take the second door on the left," One of them said in a posh accent. I walked along the hallway to the second door on the left. It was already open and facing the beatiful feilds that surrounded the palace. I looked around. It looked beatiful. There was small fairy lights everywhere, The wasw a huge marquee where food was, Including a chocolate fountain. There was planks of large wood placed in a square where tables and a dancefloor was set up. Suddenly i was pulled towards the side.

"Where on earth did you go?" The queen said. The two girls snickered. "And What are you wearing?"

"I needed air, And This, Is, ... Me."