17- Well That's my lucky number.

When we moved away we were both grinning at each other. 

Rosa:

I Fricking Love Him. I missed him. I felt complete when his lips were on mine. We sat there starring into each others eyes. Into his ocean eyes. I felt myself getting lost at sea.

"Come On, Let's go back In," He said standing up.

"Will Jonothan still Be pissed?" I asked.

"Probably, Just ignore him," He said holding out his hand. I rabbed hold of it and he pulled me of the grass. We walked back towards the house.

I couldn't help it but I looked through Jonothan's door, that was crept open ajar. There he was leaning on his wall texting. He was wearing Skinny blue Jeans and a smurf t-shirt. I checked Oscar's watch. It had only been 2 hours since I was in here last and It was so much different. Instead of dark walls they were blue. All his emo posters were gone.

"Jonothan?" I asked peeking my head in the door.

"Hi Rosa, You Alright?" He said. I just stood there gobsmacked.

"What?" I stuttered out.

"Oh, Well Long story, But It's sorted," He said.

"Okay," I said still being shocked.

The next week, we had the week of our lives. Mainly just chilling in the palace, going along to the river. It was 4 days until the summertime balll.

I woke up and yawned to a knock on the door.

"Come In," I yelled as i sat up rubbig my eyes. One of the maids walked in.

"Miss Rosa, The Queen Mother would like to see you in her office in 15 minutes," She said.

"Fine," I said dragging my feet out of bed. I pulled out a pair of blacnk skinnies and a white strappy top with a red cardigan, I scraped back my hair letting a few strands fall against my face. I added foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I slipped on some pumps and headed out to corridor. Walking along the halls. I gently knocked on the office door, After finally rembering where it was.

"Enter," She hollered.

"Your Majesty," I said curtesying, she was the queen after all. We hadn't talked much since I's come back.

"Ah Rosa, Take a seat," She said gesturing to a chair infront of the desk she was sitting at.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yes, As you may or may not know The summertime Ball is in 4 days," She said.

"Yes, Oscar reminded me yesterday," I replied.

"Well, Today, I would like to help you, If you don't mind, To Chose your Syummertime Dress," She said.

"Yeah, That would be cool," I said secretly wondering how bad it would be.

"We will leave at 9am, I shall meet you near the front door," She said.

"Okay, Thank You," I said getting up and heading out of her office shutting the door quietly behind me. I turned around to see Jonothan standing there smirking.

"What Did she want now, Kicking you out again?" Jonothan asked.

"Oh Shut Up," I said lightly punching him on the arm. "No She didn't actually."

"What Did she want then?" He said.

"Well, She wanted to go shopping for my summerime ball dress," I said. Jonothan burst out laughing.

"And You agreed?"

"Yes Why wouldn't I?"

"Have you seen My Mother's fashion taste?" I thought about it.

"Oh Dear God," I cringed.

"Good Luck," He said walking off.

9am sharp. I pulled my bag of my bed and walked towards the front door. The queen was already waiting there, I bowed my head at her. Today she was wearing a lime green knee lenght dress. Itlooked alright, but did make her look older. We walked out in silence and got into the black tinted out car. Some camaras were flashing, as we  were going out the main gates. I listened to the radio that the driver had on. Coldplay's- Fix You was on. It made me rember my days before Oscar and Drenham.

Before I knew it we had arrived in DRenham's town centre. I had found out that the place we'd gone on the first day was known as the rubbshest place to go shopping. Today we were in the poshest part of Drenham. I gasped and looked around in awe as I saw all the huge posh shops. She laughed at me and headed of to one of the shops, I quickly rushed after her. I starred round at the mass of clothes. Some of it was old person looking, but some looked acceptable. The queen walked over to a rack of clothes and started flicking through it.

I went over to another part of the store which looked more for my age range. I picked out a few dresses and headed back over to find the Queen.

"Ah Dear, I see you have got a few dresses, I have found a few more appopaite outfits," She said pointing to a rack full of stuff like she would wear.

"OKay, Shall I try some On?" I asked. We walked towards the changing rooms. An assistant walked behind us pulling the rail of the rubbish clothes.

"Dear, Try this on first," She said passing me a lemon couloured dress. I took hold of it and stepped into the changing room.

20 dresses later.

"That looks Nice," The Queen said.

"But the Colour clashes with her skin tone," The sale assistant said, She was so nice, Helping the queen be put of all of my outfits.

"Why Don't I try this one?" I asked holding out one I picked out.

"No Dear What About this one," She said holding out a ghastly pink dress.

Another 15 dresses later.

"Maybe We should try somewhere Else, Were almost out of dresses," He Queen suggested. I looked at the rail there was 3 of her choices, but all of my choices were still there.

We headed to the next shop. The queen sped of choising er usual yucky stuff. I quickly grabbed the sort of stuff i wear and darted into the changing rooms. First I tried ona red dress, then a flowery dress, then a light blue dress.

"Rosa, Rosa, Are you In here?" I heard her call.

"Yeah, I'm just trying on a few dresses," I called out.

"Let Me see," She said. I did up the zip on the side of the white and blue flowery dress and stepped out.

"Well, That looks fine, But I think you should try this," SHe said handing me a horrid blue dress. I rolled my eyes and walked back in the changing rooms for another few hours.

A.N.

Vote/ Comment.

:) x