Nineteen.

Shit. Maybe tommorow wouldn't be so good.

I woke up early the next morning. Today was the day. The day I get to meet royalty and celebrities. I clambered out of bed and checked myself in the mirror. Like always my hair was sticking out.

I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom. I let the warm water rush over me, relaxing me for my busy day. After realising the time I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. Just as i sat down on my bed, picking up my phone, One of the maids knocked on the door.

"Ahh, I see you have showered, Good, The Queen needs to see you," She said.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute," I said opening my wardrobe.

I knocked on the queen's door, It quickly opened to my surprise.

"I just wanted to make sure your content, not going to leave or anything?" She said walking towards her desk.

"I'm fine, bit nervous," I said.

"Don't be, It will splendid, We have the best hair and make-up team in the country coming at 10, The celebration begins at three, so that should be just enough time," She said.

"Okay," I said.

"That's all," She said. I walked out of her office and towards Oscar's room. I tapped on the door before hearing him shout "Come In."

"Heya," I said sitting down on his bed. He was standing in his wardrobe, in what i think was just a towel. He wlaked out holding a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

"Y'Alright? , I'm just going to get changed," He said pointing to the bathroom.

"No, Don't worry I'll go," I said getting up off his bed.

"Okay, I'll see you in a minute," He said. I walked out of his room and into the lounge. I picked up the laptop and turned it on. A few moments later Antonio walked in.

"Hi Rosa, No Oscar?" He asked.

"Changing? Antonio We've never really talked, But I have to ask, What's a good way of surviving these events?" I asked.

"These, Well Just be queit and polite, Best advice," He said., "Why you scared?"

"No,.... Okay, Shitting my self, What about if i do something embarassing, everyone will laugh at me, or hate me," I said.

"Na, You'll be fine, Most people will laugh though," He said walking out the door. I laughed at him.

It was nearing 10am.

I walked into my room and got changed into my dress and put a dressing gown over it just as one of the maids had told me. There was a knock on the door.

"Mum, Wants you to go to her room," Oscar said.

"Really, I get to go in there?" I said.

"Yeah, What's under your dressing gown?" He said.

"Yes, Oscar, It is my dress, No, Oscar, You can not see it," I said. He pouted. I kissed his pounting lips and waltzed out of the room.

I gently tapped on the door. I swung open to see a young maid standing there.

"Hi, The Queen wanted me," I said. She stepped out of the way to let me in.

I looked around the room. Wow. It was triple the size of mine. The queen walked out from a room wearing a fluffy pink dressing gown.

"Rosa, Take a seat," She said pointing to five chairs, which had desks in front of them, with mirroros behind them.  I took the seat to the right end. Soon there was a knock at the door. I turned around. 2 girls that looked a bit older than me walked in. They both bowed to the queen and took the seat far left. Then in.. She.. Walked. She curtisied at the Queen and she talked to her. I could see the Queen getting bored. Then in walked two middle aged women and tthree younger women, they curtysed and shook The Queen hand.