well I've lost count of chapterss. :s

I flicked on my computer and sent an email to my mum explaining the date of the wedding. I couldn’t believe that in a month and a half I would be getting married. I turned my laptop back off and smiled into my pillow.

For the next month the palace went into Royal Wedding crazy mode. Everything had to be perfect. Not only was this a wedding, it was a royal wedding. It was the biggest thing to happen this year. The flowers, Food, Reception, church and invitations had already been done. So far I’d managed to narrow it down to 5 wedding dresses. Lily, Charlie and Riley were coming tomorrow to go bridesmaid dress shopping. My mum was going to give me away.

Since we announced the engagement the press have been going mental trying to get anything and everything they know about me. They’ve discovered a few home truth’s but nothing too bad that will make Oscar go off me. Oscar had been quite busy with arranging his own things for the wedding so I hadn’t seen him as much lately.

I yawned and stretched as I clambered out of bed. The sun peeked through a gap in my curtains. I hopped in the shower getting rid of my sleepiness. I got dressed into denim shorts and a t-shirt covered in ice-cream’s.

“Morning Rosa,” The Queen greeted me as I sat down for breakfast.

“Morning M’am,” I replied pouring some coco-pops in a bowl.

“How about we get your dress today?” She asked.

“Really?”I asked pouring milk over my cereal.

“Yep, I’ve sent a plane over to England to pick up your Friends Riley and Lily, your mum and your sister,” She said.

“Oh My God. Thank you,” I said grinning. I hadn’t seen them for ages.

“It’s okay, Just Be ready for 11,” She said getting up from the table as Oscar walked in.

He came and sat down next to me.

“What Was that all about?” He asked kissing me.

“I’m getting my wedding dress, And Lily, Riley, Charlie and my mum are coming over,”I squealed.

“That’s great babe,” He said.

“What are you up to today then?” I asked.

“Oh, I don’t know, Probably some more boring stuff,” He said.

“AhhWell don’t have too much fun,” I giggled kissing him again.

“I’ll try,” He chuckled.

I took a gulp of water as I ran around the grounds. I was trying to be more healthy before the wedding so I tried to run more. I heard a loud wind rush and engine. I looked up towards the sky to see an aeroplane flying above the field. They were here. I quickly ran back to the house and jumped in the shower to wash away the sweatiness. I shrugged on some chino shorts, a white strappy top and espadrilles and quickly ran outside just in time to see My mum walk down the steps of the aeroplane. I swiftly ran over to the steps to greet her. She enveloped me in a huge hug. Suddenly I felt two other people join in the hug. Mum stepped away so I could see my beautiful best friends. Lily only left two weeks ago but I had still missed her and so had Jonothan. Who was standing by the back of the aeroplane helping getting out the luggage.

After lots of hugs we headed back into the palace. It was the first time Riley was seeing the palace so she walking around with a wide face. Lily knew were everything was of course. She was showing them round more than me. I caught sight of Oscar sitting in his office hard at work. I gently tapped on the door. He his popped up from his paperwork shooting me a smile.