Chapter 7.

Please COMMENT and VOTE.

"See You Later," He said as a black car came around teh corner. He stepped inside and Waved goodbye. I walked inside the door with a grin on my face.

As soon as I stepped inside the little old house i was bombarded by people asking me questions again. I just rolled my eyes and went and sat in my room.

For the rest of the day i chilled out around the house watching a bit of t.v. Texting Oscar and then helping Great Aunt Ermetrude make a cake. We managed to even get flour on the ceiling. How? I have no idea.

I woke up really early the next day. I'd had a really strange dream. I was with Oscar and we were like running away from giant red space hoppers. Weird.

I wandered into the lounge and curled myself up into the sofa. Switching on the T.v.

I mopped around the house until lunchtime. When mum told me to finally get out of my pj's. I changed into a pair of jeans and a hoodie and scraped back my hair and took my position back in the sofa with my phone. Oscar would always text back so quick.

We had a delecious Chinese take away for tea.

"Girls," My Mum began. "I've got to go back to England, My work Can't Survive with out me, But you're going to stay here with your Great Aunt for another week."

"What, YOU get to back to England, YOU get to go home, Do you not realise how much i've missed home?" My sister shouted.

"Charlie, Calm down dear, It's not your mum's fault," Great Aunt Ermetrude said.

"Well No offense, But this place is Boring, It just rains, the shops are crap and theres nothing to do," Charlie moaned.

"What About you Rosa, Do you feel Like this?" Mum said.

"I Don't mind, It's not the worse place we could be," I said.

"Well She," Charlie said pointing at me, " Can stay here and we can go home."

"No You Are both staying here, And ME and only Me wil be going back to England to do something important," Mum yelled. I got up put my plate in the sink and headed to our rom. I couldnt do with there yelling. Charlie told me that Mum and Dad used to argue all the time. I just sat crssed leggedon my bed and texted Oscar.

Hey.

Hi. You Okay?

Mmmm..... Mum's going home to england tommorow.

Are you going with her?

I dont think so.

Good. Cause I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tommorow.

Yeah, That would be good, where will our exciting adventure lead us?

I'm not sure yet. But what time?

10? 11?

10:30.

Okay, I'll be ready for then.

Cool. See you then.

:)

:D

I woke up the next day and quickly got in the shower before anyone else got up. I really am an early riser. I dryed and straightened my hair. While Charlie was still asleep. I said goodbye to Mum as she left for her luchtime flight. I changed into some legging a skirt and vest looking at the sunny weather outisde. A while after Charlie eventually got up i went into the kitchen and grabbed a Bacon sarnie that Ermetrude had made.

I shoved my Ipod, my phone, my purse, my sunglasses and my lipgloss into my bag and put it over my shoulder as the doorbell rung. I slipped on my pumps and headed into the lounge. Oscar stood there his brown highlits glimmering in the sunlight. He was wearing a pair of designer jeans and t-shirt, which his sunglasses were hooked onto. His shot me his dazzling smile and i was lost for words how fit he looked.

"Ready To go?" He asked. I nodded following him to the door.

"Bye Great Aunt Ermetrude, See ya Charlie," I called.

"Be Back before 7," Great Aunt Ermetrude called before i closed the door behind us.

"Where to?" I asked Oscar as we walked down the path.

"I think it's time i showed you something really special." He said smiling at me.

"What is it?" I asked wondering what he meant.

"Wait and See," He chuckled leading me along the path.

-  - - - - - - -  - -- - - -   - - - - - - -

Author's Note.

COMMENT & VOTE.

:) X