Saying Yes.

Thank you everyone for reading. I'll be ending it in the next chapter or the one after. Not sure yet. I know it's being quite a while since i uploaded but oh well. here goes:

"I,I,I,...."

"Come on oyur killing me," Oscar joked.

"I. YES!" I said hugging him tightly. Tears streamed down my face. Happy tears though. Then the heavens opened, drenching us. I looked at Oscar standing next to me. Oscar my one and only. My fiance. His hair ws dripping down the side of his face illuminating his gleaming eyes. I stood up on my tippy toes streching my arms around his neck letting our lips meet. It's so cliche and really did feel like i was in a movie.

We walked back to the house hand in hand both with cheesy grins on our faces and one extra thing on my finger.

"You too look very happy," Lily said as we walked into the lounge. She was leaning onto Jonothan whilst sitting on a beanbag with him.

"There's something you should know," I began. I held up my ringed finger. "Were getting married." Lily jumped up screaming grabbing the ring finger and looking at it.

"Eek, I can't beleive it," She high pitchingly screamed.

"Me Neither," I screamed jumping up in joy with Lily. Oscar and Jonothan were looking at us like freaks.

Oscar came up behind me wrapping his arms round my waist putting his head on my shoulder. I rested my head on his.

"Are you finshed with you're girly jumping?" He asked.

"No, I don't think i could ever stop jumping for joy," I said.

"Neither could I," he said. "But we have got to go see my parents."

"Great," I sarcasitically muttered.

"Come on, You'll be related soon," He said.

"Fine, But I've got to call My mum & Charlie as well," I said.

"Sure thang," He said kissing my head.

I held onto Oscar hand as he knocked on the dark wooden door. I'd never been to their joint office before. Many Important decissions had been made here.

"Enter," I could hear the king shout. Oscar twisted the golden door knob pushing it open. The king was sitting at his desk with the Queen standing behind him, a little nerdy man stood infront of them.

"Leave," The king said to the little man who quickly scuttled away.

"Mother, Father, I have asked Rosa to marry me," He said poshly. He stood straight and posh. I felt scared standing next to him he l"ooked so powerful.

"Very well Oscar, If that is what you wish," The king said. The Queen just stood there smiling at her son.

After we left their office, I phoned my mum and we chatted for a couple of hours.

Next day.

I woke to a knocking on my door. I ignored it and rolled back over. The person knocked at the door again. Then I heard Lily's voice.

"Come here," She said barging into my room. "Oi, R, Get your lazy arse outta bed."

"Meh, Leave me to sleep," I mummered.

"Rosa, Get out of bed now, before I pour water on your head," She said. I quickly jumped out of bed remebering the last time "Good Girl, now get dressed."

"Whats' the rush?" I asked.

"You're having an interveiw to announce your engagment."

"What!" I started manickally rushing round trying to find something appropiate to wear. Lily just stood chuckling at me.

"Rosa," She said a few minutes later. I turned to face her. She held out a plain black high waisted skirt and a white and black ruffled shirt. I ran over and hugged her.

"What would i do without my bestfriend," I said.

"Oh I don't know, go into severe fashion depresssion," She chuckled. I hit and went to change.

"Hi My name is allie, I'll just be asking you a few questions, you don't have to answer them and if you could say the truth please," She said. We were sitting in the King's study opposite a lady with blonde hair. There was microphones and camera's all over. I sat on the sofa with Oscar next to me. He was looking hot as usual.

"Okay let's begin," She said. "So Prince Oscar who is this?" She looked over at me then back at him.

"This is Rosa," He replied.

"And how long have you known each other?"

"Umm.. Over a year now I think." I nodded in agreement.

"So are you two dating? Because there's been lots of reports on Rosa here."

"I know they've been lots of rumours speculating on me and Rosa and I can confirm one thing."

"And what is that?"

"That Rosa and I are engaged."

"That's it, we have it right here Prince Oscar is engaged. So Rosa how did he pop the question?"

"It was really romantic in our favourite spot by a lake," I stutered.

"Aww, He's such a cutie, So Rosa What do you think of soon becoming royalty?"

"I'm not sure how I feel yet, It's all quite weird though."

"Do we have a date for the wedding yet?"

"No not yet," I said.

"But we will be arranging a date soon," Oscar chipped in.

"Okay, I think that'll do, We'll now take some photos and have a bit of a single interveiw," Allie said standing up and shaking hands with Oscar.

I flopped down on my bed. I ached. We had to take about 3 million photos in different outfits and different poses. Then we had single interveiws which were scary cause I couldn't ask Oscar for help. But it was finally over. I rolled onto my side to check the time. 3:30. Just then Oscar came strolling into my room. .

"Babe, Now we've announced it, I think we need to start planning it, You know like a date," He said.

"Okay, When were you thinking?" i asked.

"Well, The thing is, It's a month and a half till christmas," He said.

"A christmas wedding?"

"I don't know, I thought it might be a good idea."

"It is, I love christmas."

"So it's settled."

"The thing is, I always spend christmas day with my family and we have like traditions."

"So what are you saying?"

"What about christmas eve? It would then give us a perfect christmas."

"Sounds amazing, As long as you're happy, Do you want me to go confirm it with my parents?"

"Sure."

"See you later."

"Okay, Love you."

"Love you too."

I flicked on my computer and sent an email to my mum explaining the date of the wedding. I couldn't belive that in a month and a half i would be getting married. I turned my laptop back of and smiled into my pillow.

A.N.

Only a few more chapters to go. I can't belive my first chapter has had 300 reads. So happy.

:) x