Chapter Twenty 2

I don't know if i should carry on writting this. Tell me if i should.

Before I knew it, sleep had taken me over again.

Jonothan's P.O.V

"She's still not back, Get Up Jonothan, We have to go find her!," Oscar said storming into my room shaking me.

I rolled over snuggling back into my duvet.

"Get the hell up, Rosa is missing!" He shouted at me.

"Shhh, Morning," I sleepily said.

"THUD!" I landed in a heap on the floor. Oscar just stood there looking annoyed at upset. I clambered up off the floor. I picked up a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and shoved them on. Oscar threw me a mars bar, I munched it as we walked out of the palace. I checked my phone that was in my pocket. It was 11am. I had a text of Martini.

Hey Baby. The ball was fun we should meet up today, You doing anything? xxx

I shuddered. She scares me. I flicked of it nad shoved my phone back in my pocket.

We walked through every town  and village in  the North and West side. It was starting to get dark again though. Oscar was gritting his teeth.

"Come on Oscar, Let's go home, We can find her tommorow," I said pulling out my phone to phone a driver.

"You can go, I have to find her," He said carrying on walking.

"Don't be silly, It's too dark to have the prince walking around the rough area's of Drenham,"  I said. "Tough, It's got to be done, I can't go back to the palace without her," He said.

"Look You've got to sleep," I said. He sat down on the curb.

"I don't want to lose her again," He said putting his head in his hands.

"Don't worry We'll find her, Tommorow we'll get more people helping," I said sitting down next to him.

Oscar's P.O.V

It had been 32 hours since any one had seen her. 8 am. I woke up and quickly hopped in the shower, feeling discusting from walking around everywhere yeaterday. Then i shook Jonothan to wake up. He begrudginly got out of bed.

We walked round the South and East parts of Drenham until the sky turned black. I feel myeyes welling up. Where was she? It hurt when she left the first time, but now she'd gone again. At least the first time, i knew she was safe. But now she could be anywhere. Her mum and Sister still hadn't heard from her, neither had her freinds or Great Aunt Ermetrude.

We walked back into the palace. My mother came out of her office, she looked sad. She shot me 'Found her?' look. I just shook my head feeling a lump come to my throat. I wlaked into my room. I opened up my laptop. I flicked through our pictures. The pictures of when se came here the first time and then when she came here the other day. PIctures of just us, Pictures of her and Jonothan, pictures of all of us, even a few of her and Maria. My sister and now my girlfreind had both gone. I wiped away the tear rolling down my cheek. I starred at my favourite photo.

It was me, Rosa and Jonothan. I remeber it like it was only yesterday. We were at the lake. We'd set the camera up on the blanket. When we set it Jonothan was splashing about in the lake. I'd tried setting up the camera, but then Rosa was laughing at me and had to help me. We were going to stand there thumbs up with a cheesy grin. But then as the picture was about to take, Jonothan came running up behind us, soaking wet, with a bucket full of water, which he poured over my head. My face is in shock, while Rosa's standing there laughing her head off. I love her laugh. Jonothan's standing there smirking as well. Down at the lake, they were the good days. As soon as i realised she'd gone, I went straight away to the lake with a torch. No sign.