This is chapter 14.

"Let The War Begin," I said splashing him.

We carried on messing about swiming in the lake for hours. By the time we eventually crawled out of the lake, it was cold and I was hungary. I went and sat underneath an oak tree, where Oscar had laid out a blanket.

"Come Here," He said passing me a sweater. I pulled it over my head nad snuggled into the mass of warm fabric. He put his arm around me, his wet hair dripping down. "You HUngary?"

"Starved," I said. He opened a basket that i hadn't even noticed.

"Salt and Vinegar or Ready Salted?" He asked holding up two bags of crisps.

"Salt and Vinegar for the win," I said. He threw the bag at me. I popped them open and shoved one in my mouth. He then passed me a bottle of pepsi. I twisted the cap, The dark liquid started fizzing up and sprayed all over me. "Shoot," I said as i shook myself. Oscar just sat there laughing his head off. I nudged him. He lifted his arm and put it around my shoulder.

"I was kind of funny though," He said chuckling.

"No, I've soaked your jumper as well now," I said pushing his shoulder.

"Ah well," He said picking up his crsips in one hand, seeing as the other was still round me. I watched him struggle to open the bag with one hand. I grabbed them off him and opened them easily. "See this is what your here for,"

"And What do you mean by that?" I said affended.

"Nothing Sweetheart," He said laughing. I ingnored his previous comment and knicked a crisp from his bag. "What about your ones." He waved my bag in front of my face.

"Felt Like eating your ones, Got a problem with that?" I said.

"Yeah," He said with a cheeky grin. Before i knew it we were running towards the lake again. He threw me in and I splashed about underneath the water before i came up for air.

"Now, That wasn't fair," I said watching him laugh on the side. I splashed water at him, I din't even touch his feet. I pouted and dragged myself out the water. I stood next to him and shook myself like a dog.

"Ewww, Now I'm all soggy," He said. I laughed at his pouting face. Then ran back towards the blanket. I checked my phone that was under the blanket. I had a few new messages.

Jonothan.

- Hey, My Mum's going mental, Get Oscar to text me back.

- Where are you? None of the cars are gone, There's been no taxi's, Can't find you in the house. Text me back .

- Yeah My Parents are going a bit skitz. So you or Oscar betta text us soon or else..

Charlie.

-Yeah I know this is going to cost. But i wanted to say hoping you're having fun and see you soon.

I read through the texts.

"Looks Like there going to send out a search party for us soon," I said to Oscar, who was laying on the blanket beside me.

"Meh, The parents always going cukoo , When I've gone for a few hours, With out them knowing, They think some evil kidnappers might have me, You know prince and all that shizzle," He said laughing.

"Well, Should we head back?"

"Maybe later,"

"Fine I'll text them."

"Yeah, But then they'll force us back."

"Oh well, I think we need to get back"

"Really, But there will be like.... people.. There!"