"Should I bring you a mirror because as much as I remember you... are the real problem." Anjana pointed a finger at him. Raj left a small laugh "Kashika would be on her way... instead of finding the problem in me shouldn't you find the way to get rid of the arriving problem?". Anjana smiled at him "I would take care of your hoe but whatever you did today at the marriage hall will make you regret it because now Ishita will reach at the extent to let Vikram rot behind bars. Take care of yourself..." she pats Raj's arm and left outside.

Armaan enters the room keeping his blazer on the couch removing his tie and unbuttoning his white shirt. Ishita walked out of the shower wearing a lilac nightgown his eyes linger over her, and she looked up at him, "You have a little drool on the corner of your mouth...". Armaan chuckles darkly, "It's not mine a girl just kissed me outside... maybe hers..." Ishita stiffs and rose her eyebrows. Armaan bust out laughing, "I can smell something burning..." he walks close to her with a smirk.

Ishita wanted to bang her head on the wall for reacting to his words she crosses her arms, "I really don't care even if someone did. Remember on what terms I married you but don't worry I won't be roaming around sleeping with random people. I would respect the name added as my last name but won't bound you with me as it's just an alliance between us. You can enjoy your life like you did when you were a bachelor, I won't be stopping you from doing anything." He left a long sigh, "Yeah... I know... then suit yourself in this room I would be upstairs in my study room if you need something ask the maids." He turned and left a bit mad from her harsh words but Ishita didn't care at all.

Her phone buzzed drawing her attention, "Ishita... Kashika was at Mehra Mansion." Ritika mentions. "What?... What is she doing there? Isn't she suppose to be in Spain?" Ishita replied a bit startled. "I don't know but the good thing is she left within fifteen minutes but according to the guards you assigned Kashika threatened Anjana mentioning that she would reopen the case in court. Which case is she mentioning?" Ishita's blood chilled hearing it, and her fingers trembled "How... does she knows... did Raj..." she mumbled incoherently.

Ritika kept asking her what she meant by it but Ishita told her not to worry but she herself was sweating in the air conditioner room. "No... that's not possible..." she mumbled wiping the sweat from her forehead then calmed her nerves. Armaan rested his head on his leather chair rubbing his forehead after working for three hours straight it was already midnight but he didn't want to go back to his room so he decided to sleep in the study room but couldn't sleep comfortably after struggling for a while he gave up the idea to sleep on the couch and walked back into his room.

Ishita was sleeping on the right side of the bed, and Armaan silently slipped inside the comforter. Ishita felt a little thud in her bed she sighs and turned towards him with closed eyes. Armaan froze for seconds then relaxed seeing her still in sleep. He admired her peaceful sleeping face, her sharp facial features, perfect pouty kissable lips, and aura reflecting her success. He kept staring at her face with wide eyes Ishita suddenly opens her eyes glaring at him. Armaan yelped with a hand on his chest, "My God...I wasn't scared just startled. I thought you have converted into a witch or something." He cackles at his own lame joke but shuts up instantly looking at the straight face Ishita, "What happened you were planning to spend the night in your study room isn't it more comfortable?" she mocks him.

"Were you waiting for me?" Armaan teased her shifting close to her, "Don't be delusional..." she commented looking away from him. His fingertips touched the mark she got after the slap, "I'm gonna kill him..." she smiles at him weakly "You don't need to get your hands dirty...". Armaan yawned, "Whenever you change your mind let me know..." Ishita smiles at his words and sighed. Creating a wall of pillows and cushions they slept in the same bed talking about the random thing.

In the morning Nayantara walked inside with a maid carrying a tray of coffee and a glass of juice. Ishita was sleeping alone on the bed divided by pillows Armaan walked out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his torso and saw her standing with a stern look. "What is this..." she spoke in a whisper fuming with anger pointing at the pillows. "Mom... I can't force her into something last time I did it made the situation worse." Armaan justified his action and pick up the coffee mug. Nayantara lowered her head, "Fine let her know there is a rasoirasam left that she needs to complete this marriage might not be important to both of you but we want it to be done perfectly" she left saying it.

"Wake up it's ten am..." Armaan mocked the sleeping beauty. "Ah... I rarely get a day off... let me sleep a little more..." she complained with a pout and covered her face with the comforter. He huffs with his hand on his sides and a smirk crept over his face with a wicked idea cooking inside him. He pulls the comforter away in one shift move throwing it on the floor. Ishita growled like a baby cub snuggling in the mattress, "Give it back you punk..." Armaan raises his brow, "Really... let's see who can sleep peacefully" he opened the windows wide open removed the curtains, and turned off the AC before leaving the room.

Ishita sits up on the bed, "That bastard..." she huffs hopping down the bed and slamming the bathroom door close getting inside. Armaan chuckles walking down to the hall happily, "Morning everyone..." he announces reaching near the breakfast table. They wished him back with an amusing grin, Aadesh was also present but both of them were avoiding running into each other.

Ishita's OOTD-

Ishita walked down the stairs, Armaan almost fainted seeing her in saree with such grace, Aditya nudged him "Close your mouth or a fly would get inside your mouth

Ishita walked down the stairs, Armaan almost fainted seeing her in saree with such grace, Aditya nudged him "Close your mouth or a fly would get inside your mouth." Armaan glared at him then turned his attention back to Ishita. She glimpsed at him sticking her tongue out and then entered the kitchen Armaan waited for her to come back impatiently. 

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺