Chapter 18: Student

Dark brown mid back length hair, dark eyes, small mole on nose and chin, small thin scar on jawline, a few freckles on the nose.

Amy looked at her reflection in the mirror, looking at her long hair holding it between her fingers, "How on earth do they make this wig look so real." She tugged on it making sure not to pull it out of its ponytail, "It doesn't even fall off.  I just hope no one pulls on it." She leaned closer into the mirror in her bedroom, "I wonder if anyone will feel like they're looking into hell by looking into my eyes."

In her words the previous day to Aaron, "These contacts are as dark as an endless abyss of darkness!  I creeped myself out imagining demons crawling out from a black hole.  Why are they much darker than the regular shade of black, I can barely see the pupil since it's just a shade lighter."

A knock on the door brought her back from her thoughts, "Amy are you ready?" Jessica called out from the other side of the door.

"Yeah.  Let me get my bag." She took one last look at herself making sure that everything was in order, then she grabbed her bag.

"This is your class schedule." Aaron said once she was in the kitchen ready to eat breakfast, "Let's go over a few details before we leave." He glanced at both Amy and Jessica, "As you may remember if you read the complete file, there have been rumors that have now been proven factual that this school is related to illegal business.  Or rather it is being led by a few students, one being the granddaughter of a mafia member.  We've made sure that all of your classes have most of those targets together.  Amy, this is where you come in, you need to get as close as possible to them.  There's only so much I can do as a teacher there; you don't have to worry about anything."

"Nothing to worry about?  One of the girls is the granddaughter of a mafia member, is that not something to worry about!?" Amy was scared at this point.

Jessica interjected quickly, "What he meant to say is that aside from us two at school, there's someone else that will help you too.  He's been there for the past year; I believe you met him already too." She mused, "His name is Joshua."

The young man from the airport flashed in Amy's mind, "Young man, really tall, hazel eyes, strawberry blonde hair, looks like the cute neighbor down the street guy.  That Joshua?"

Jessica smiled, "You really did meet him.  When did you two meet?"

"He was the one who picked me up at the airport when I arrived." Amy took a piece of toast and spread strawberry jam on it before biting into it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Figures." Amy, now Jacqueline sighed out as she saw Joshua standing in front of the school building waiting as the car with Aaron, Jessica and Jacqueline pulled into the school parking lot.

"Is he going to be showing me around?" Jacqueline felt like she asked the most obvious question.

"Yes.  He's very nice, he'll help you along the way.  You two are about the same age, since you two are going to be with each other for a while, get to know each other well." Jessica turned her head around to face Jacqueline from the front seat.

'A while.  Sure, two years is a while.' Jacqueline sighed, "Junior and Senior year, I have to pretend to be a high school student for two years."

'Though will it really only take two years?  Would I have to go to whatever college or university they go to?'

Once the car parked, they each got off the car, "Joshua will show you around to where your classes are."

"We have the same classes don't we." Jacqueline said with a deadpan expression not even surprised if that were the case.

"Some classes, though the first and last class you do have together." Aaron responded as he closed his door and locked it after everyone was out, "You have thirty minutes until classes start, go find your classes with Joshua."

____________________________________________________________________________

Walking around a sea of students both Joshua and Jacqueline walked down the hallways as each classroom was pointed out, "Our first class is math, Geometry." Joshua said as he stood in front of the classroom door, "The teacher doesn't really likes to be called Mr. Hopkins, he'd rather be called Rob, Robert, or Mr. Robert.  He says he's too young to be called Mr. Hopkins."

They continued on walking to each class that she would be having from that day onward until there was only ten minutes left until classes began, "You remember where all of your classes are right?  We have the same lunch period, so I'll look for you after your class." Joshua said as they both walked over to their first class of the day.

When they entered there were already two students, aside from them who were sitting in the chairs.

"Do we sit wherever we want?" Jacqueline whispered as she looked up at Joshua, "Or do they get assigned later on?"

Joshua glanced at her, "They'll get assigned later on." He sat down in one of the desks closest to the door with Jacqueline sitting in the desk behind him.  Joshua turned around in his seat, placed his elbow on Jacqueline's desk, "Though we'll most likely be put next to each other."

____________________________________________________________________________

Three minutes before classes began, and students began to trickle in like a small stream each one sitting in various desks scattered around the class.

Jacqueline kept her eyes on the door watching and waiting until their target arrived, which didn't take long.

'Elizabeth Rossi.' Jacqueline blinked then slightly squinted trying to see anything out of the ordinary, 'She's pretty, I'll give her that.  Is she going to be like those girls from some of the webtoons that are really pretty but have a horrible attitude?' She hoped not.

'I can do this.  Hasn't been that long since I was a student.'