Luna

🖤How did it escalate to this? I wasn't sure, I knew his wolf had come out I saw it happen, the shift in his mood, the color change in his eyes, and the hardening of his actions

🖤
How did it escalate to this? I wasn't sure, I knew his wolf had come out I saw it happen, the shift in his mood, the color change in his eyes, and the hardening of his actions. Yet, I never saw it coming.

My neck stung with the raw burn finalizing the bond within my veins had my head foggy.

"Is this all a game to you? You're going to be the father to another women's child, you idiot!"

I wanted to spit in his face, his gorgeous, fierce face. That grin with black blood coming from it, the slight freckles that peppered his nose, and glowing gold eyes that held a fire within them.

"Get off me you damn dog! What are you going to do when that baby is born now, huh?"

There I was! The bond was forming and trying to smoother rational thinking but somehow I was managing to stay myself.

My mind fought to maintain control of the situation as my body was caving under his presence. Every growl, fan of his breath, every stupidly heart-stopping flutter of his eyes or smirk had my body burning in sensations.

"How many times do I have to say it's impossible my love? Even in the drunkest state, I was always sure to protect myself..."

I scoffed at him and thrashed in his hold, I was afraid to use any form of power as I didn't want to hurt him thanks to our new bond and curses flowed from my mouth in anger.

"Damn mutt, get off me!"
I began to try harder to push him off but his deep laugh stopped me and I squeezed my eyes shut at the sweet tingles that engulfed my body.

"Oh, my kitten, I told you that soon enough you would submit."

My eyes rolled as I relaxed and tried to stare away from his face, the walls, the dingy carpet even the cobwebs from years' worth of dust.

"You should be more concerned about your pup's mother submitting to you, what you just did was beyond foolish."

My voice quivered only once and I felt pride in the fact as my senses were on overdrive. A smirk planted on his lips, and leaning forward I could feel the slight electric shock as his lips grazed my own.

"Kitten, do you truly think I would allow someone other than you to carry my offspring? Magic is a powerful thing, and you should know that."

His lips grazed my jawline down to my neck his hand needing my hip like a lifeline. I wanted to reply with something but I couldn't shack the feelings coursing threw my body.