Do your Onyx thing

It was raw passion and equative pain

It was raw passion and equative pain. My mind was going a thousand miles a minute yet was also a blank slate of nothingness but emotions all at once. A kiss that could make you second guess anything and everything and I didn't want to stop but even with my arms around his shoulders and hands tangled deep in hair he forced us to part.

"We shall not do this, Theá Mou."

I closed my eyes as tears began to form. I loosened my grip on him and let my arms fall to my side, defeated. Of course, we couldn't, I wasn't sure what I was expecting he had already told me we couldn't become one before we ever got to this training room. Sinking further to the floor, I let out a long breath and forced the water in my eyes back.

Crying wasn't going to solve anything, fear wouldn't cure anything, and weakness needed to leave me. I was a goddess... I didn't feel like a goddess, I felt like I was sinking into a pool of water that I couldn't escape.

"I know... But you haven't told me why."

Why? That was the only question on my mind, he was Onyx ... He was the utmost holy, could he not do whatever he liked to do? Did he not like me as I was drowning in my own emotions, new life, and anger? I was a mess and I knew this. Strong arms woke me from my trance but I didn't dare look up just yet. I was so tired of him seeing me so weak.

"You have to understand. If we were to do such a thing, the whole course of events would shift... Look at me Winter." I didn't dare look up even with his strong hand cradling one side of my face and trying to push my face to look at him. I fought, ignoring the order that radiated threw my body no matter how harsh the urge was to comply. "LOOK at me, Theá mou. That's an order."

I could no longer fight the command and my face shoot up to lock eyes. Those beautiful icy eyes would forever scar my soul with longing, that would fill every open gap in my soul with warmth but I couldn't forget the stab of pain it felt also. Knowing that before long I wouldn't be able to look up to see those eyes that broke every wall I had ever built, but I would be looking at eyes that forced me to build walls higher and stronger than ever before

"You must stay on track, I know it is hard... I know the suffering you are going to endure but this is the only way to have you come back to me."

I believed him, but that didn't mean I felt like my soul wasn't shattering with every breath I inhaled. My lungs burnt, and my muscles ached and froze as I lowered my head again and nodded softly. I had to accept my fate that I couldn't stay here any longer. I couldn't continue to look, smell and feel his touch, the longer I did the more my entire being was getting torn like paper.

"I can't stay here, I have to leave before I-" My mind sank into a trance of a wordless black screen as I raised from the floor and decided to suck all my emotions in and trap them in a cage. I was done feeling, no longer strong enough to feel anything.