Eternal

I didn't know how it happened or when it happened but we were no longer in the darkness as I blinked my eyes open and looked around me

I didn't know how it happened or when it happened but we were no longer in the darkness as I blinked my eyes open and looked around me. I was in a bed, a large comfortable bed that as I rolled over and stretched I smiled at the scent of Onyx.

It was black with a splash of deep dark colors thrown in, a guitar was propped on the side of the bed with papers scattered around and I smiled.

It was beautiful in the lack of light in the room, I looked around but it was too dark to make out many details but I loved it

I felt safe, at home and the calmest I had been in a year. Strong warm arms were placed over my stomach as my body was pulled easily over by them.

"Where do you think you're going?"
Hot breath fanned against my neck and I giggled. I don't think I've ever actually giggled but the deep tones intensified by his sleep, the way he was nuzzling my neck and his soft lips pecking my neck formed a feeling of drunkenness in my mind.

Moving over to my side I brought my hand up to run in his hair and slightly pull his face up to my own. His eyes seemingly glowed in the dim light a breathtaking blue that almost made me stop breathing.

He was masculine and beautiful in all forms and I couldn't help but bring my hands to his face and outline his nose, jaw, eyes, and finally the perfectly plump-shaped lips.

"Do you know — Do you know that I would crumble without you? Can you understand how without you I am an empty shell?"
I didn't know where it came from or why I began to question him like I was the one made before him but somewhere deep inside I was terrified he didn't understand how much he was engraved into my very soul.

I waited for a response as I peered down into his glowing eyes. He grinned pulling me closer and nodded his head against my own before his soft lips connected with mine. Heaven, that was the only way to describe the intense euphoric sensations just his lips brought threw out my body.

It started unhurried and passionate but as his tongue passed my lips I moaned as my hands tangled in his black locks and I shifted to push him down and straddle his waist. If I could stay like this for the rest of my life, I would sacrifice everything to do so. My kisses gained enthusiasm as my hips began to move on their own and I smiled as a low groan escaped his throat.