I grab the table and smack a hand to my mouth, he laps at me and I moan, "Logan, please, Max is downstairs." He hums which sends waves of pleasure through me, and I push back at him, he uses his tongue to fuck me, before slipping two fingers inside me, "Jesus I can't stand it, spread your legs." I widen my stance as he stands up and he thrusts into me, he gathers my hair in his hand and smacks my ass, "So fucking pretty." He leans forward and pops a finger into my mouth, I moan around his fingers, "Look at you, look at how pretty you are." I close my eyes, "That's it, cum for me princess." I nod as my orgasm crashes over me, his coming right after me, "Jesus, fuck, you're perfect." 

He slips out of me and adjusts my underwear, I straighten my back and start fixing my hair, "That was fun." He nods and licks his lips, eyeing my ass, "Don't get any more ideas." He chuckles, heading to the closet, "Please, look what you did, I have to put my hair in a ponytail now, I don't have time to fix it." He walks out with some slacks, and a satin dress shirt, he lays it down on the couch in the room (it's a small couch by the walk-in closet) and walks to me picking up the hairbrush and running it through my hair, "I'm sorry my love, you looked so pretty, forgive me?" 

I wave him off, heading for the bathroom, I clean up his mess and opt for different underwear, I chuck the used one in the laundry bag and head to my underwear draw, I'm wearing a barely there dress, so I opt for a thong this time, so if there's a slip-up, it'll still look nice, Logan leaves the first three buttons of the shirt unbuttoned and he looks delicious. 

He smiles at me, tucking the ends of the shirt loosely into his pants, "Now who's getting ideas?" I flip him strapping on my heels, "It would be wise to hold your tongue, I'm the only thing holding you back from getting laid tonight." He smiles, gesturing at his body, "You can't resist this." I roll my eyes, "Scooby's at the neighbor's, they're okay with keeping him the night." He nods, walking towards me, I hold out a hand and slowly back away, "No, stay away from me, I need to leave, and I can't run in heels." 

It's 8 pm and I told Olivia I'd be there at 8:30 and it's a thirty-minute drive to Damon's place. 

He licks his lips, "You just look so good." I feel for the door, "Logan, please, we need to go." He nods, "Alright, fine, I'll see you tonight okay? Kiss me before you leave." I pause and smile, "Come here, you big baby." He pulls me to him placing a hand on my neck, "I love you." I smile and lean up to kiss him, "I love you, alright, bye." 

I walk down the stairs and I'm greeted by a smiling Max, "I swear I don't know how they haven't noticed, but next time you have a quickie please be a little quieter." I suck my teeth, "Oh shut up." I press a kiss to his cheek, "I'll see you tonight." He nods, "Alright, greet Liv for me." 

I nod pushing my hair back, I enter the garage and opt for the black jeep, I look around for the vape and the dab pen, we have one in both cars because of me, he loves me, I find them in the pigeon hole and place the vape on the passenger seat, I start the car and take a hit from the dab pen, my phone connects to the speaker and I play some music, I wait for Max and Logan to get in the garage. 

"Hey, you're still here?" I nod, "Wanted to switch the vapes." He laughs, "Sure." We switch the vapes and I lean over to kiss him before I leave. 

The drive to Damon's was nice, and here she comes right now, "Hey girlie." I smile as she hops in, "You look fabulous." She smiles, moving her body, she's more on the slender side, anyway, she's wearing a red plunge neck split lantern sleeve bodycon dress, "You look very good yourself." I curse, "Shit, you're sitting on the vape." She scrunches her nose and moves forward picking it up, "Sorry, can I?" I glance at her smiling, "Do you even have to ask?" 

We arrive at the bar and meet the girls at the front, people call my name and I smile and sign some stuff before we get in, "Famous girl aren't we?" I laugh bumping my hip into Clare's, "Please, tonight is a girl's night, kinda, the guys are coming to meet us in a couple of minutes."