Chapter 25

I adjust my robe as the director talks to Damon and I about what he wants from this scene, "You have a friendship, use that, please, we can't keep reshooting this scene." 

I look at Damon and punch his arm, "It's his fault." He frowns, "Nuh-uh." Leo, the director, rolls his eyes, "You both are children, please, just do this." I nod and we move to the set. 

So we're on the last few scenes of the movie but we've been stuck on this scene because Damon can't act right. It's a love scene, well sex scene, we're in our underwear making out like the teenagers we are and then things turn kinda spicy, so basically we're pretend fucking but we can't take it seriously like at all, we've been told what to do and all but we just can't stop laughing when it gets to the sex part of the scene, it's funny for many reasons, and if you've read up to this point you can put two and two together. 

"Okay get ready we start in two!" Jack yells and I move to my side of the room slipping off my robe, "You look pretty as always." I roll my eyes as one of the workers on set tries to flirt with me again, I'm nice most of the time but this particular guy couldn't catch the hint if it hit him square in the nose, feeling uncomfortable I walk over to Damon, "Get this right, I can feel his eyes fucking me from here." He smiles and adjusts my bra strap, "I got you, babe, come on." 

We've had to film about three to four sex scenes already and every scene is more difficult than the last, we're either in the wrong position, not close enough, laughing, or just not into the scene, it's frustrating for the directors but they understand, kinda, they are open-minded about it, I'm just happy to be here because working with Damon has been a lot more fun than I anticipated it to be.

I sit on the bed and Damon sits beside me, "Let's get this over with." I squint at him, he won't make it through this shoot, so I wager him, "First to laugh owes the other person a hundred bucks." The smile spreads slowly, we are both competitive as shit, he shakes my hand once, "You're on, mama." 

"And action!" 

I place my hand on his thigh, switching with ease between real life and my character, "May, maybe we shouldn't." I roll my eyes pushing my hair behind my ear before moving to straddle him, I smile on the verge of laughing, and his hands stay at his side as my voice turns breathy and pleading, "Don't think, just, fuck me, Jack, please."  He sighs and leans up slowly, I dip my head the rest of the way to kiss him, his hands rest on the bed and I move them to cup my ass, he groans and squeezes. We pull apart and look at each other, this was supposed to be an intense moment but Damon cracks and ducks his head down laughing, his shoulders shaking as his words stumble out, nearly incoherent, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I start laughing, my head falling back as my eyes close, "Fuck yeah I'm a hundred bucks richer." 

Leo sighs, "Cut!" My shoulders shake with a silent laugh as an angry Leo approaches us, I cover my mouth with my hand to hide my smile, "Do we need to call in stunt doubles for this scene?" He gives us a minute and we sober up, avoiding each other's eyes, "We're sorry, really, we can just move on to the sex scene, right? I mean you should have enough shots of us making out." Leo sighs but nods, he has a small smile on his lips, one that I'm sure he doesn't know is there, "Yeah, let's just move on." 

We nod again moving, I slip down my bra hands, needing to give the impression that I'm naked under the sheets, Damon and I duck under the covers and I adjust them over us as he situates himself between my legs, "This shit's weird." I smile, shrugging, "Suck it up big guy, if we can get through this then we won't have to do it again, it's the last sex scene." He frowns and leans down to adjust himself, I move to give him enough space to move around, and he moves his arms resting them by my side, and drops his weight on me, Leo comes over making sure we're exactly where he wants us before stepping away and yelling action.