Chapter 31

I lean on the counter shoveling cereal into my mouth, and Max pats my back as he passes, "Morning babe." I smile raising my eyebrows, "Hey." He takes a seat, and I put my dishes in the sink as Logan trudges out, and walks over to me covering my lips in a chaste kiss, "Morning princess." I giggle, "Morning." 

Max gags, "I should've stayed at a goddamn hotel." I roll my eyes as Logan pulls me to him, "Please if you want to go, go! No one's stopping you." He frowns, "Oh shut up, so do I still keep hush about this or?" I nod, "Yeah, anyway, what are your plans for tonight?" 

Logan runs a hand down his abs, the man is beautiful, flawless, I love him, "I love you." He smiles, "I love you." Max gags, "Jesus, how has no one noticed." I flip him off, "Oh shut up." Logan laughs, "You two bicker like siblings, anyway, Max and Jackson are in town, so we're doing a guy's night, you?" I roll my bottom lip into my mouth and eye him, his pecs flex, "Princess." I look up at him, "Huh?" Max gags and pushes his plate away from him, "I can't, you're fucking with me, you have to be." 

I roll my eyes, "Uh, girl's night, Clare and Olivia are in town, we still on for tonight?" He nods, "Yeah, I'll bring the guys over to the bar after you girls get there." I nod glancing at the time, "Fuck, I have to pick Olivia up, I have to get ready." 

Logan pulls me to him and smacks my butt, I giggle and lean up to kiss him, he hums wrapping his arms around my waist, our lips meet and he strokes my back slipping his tongue into my mouth, I moan pushing into him. 

We haven't been able to keep our hands off each other in the last three months, wedding planning is going great, Logan is a doll, he's there helping me pick table centers, wedding invitation prints, and cake tasting, he's there for everything and he doesn't complain, he's an angel really, and the sex, sweet Jesus, the sex is phenomenal. 

"Okay, okay, stop sucking each other's faces off, I'm still sitting right here." I pull back and he licks his lips, "How much time do we have?" I chuckle and smack his chest, "Not enough, I need to shower." He dips down and kisses me, "Let's shower together, save water." Max chucks a spoon at us, "I will cut you, get off of her!" I giggle, pushing him away, "He's right, get off me." 

I blow a kiss to him while walking up the stairs and he catches it and fawns, I roll my eyes, "Overdramatic." I decide against a shower and run a bath for myself, I step in and relax into it, and Logan walks in and bends down to kiss me, "Hmm, you taste like cherries." I smile, "You love my cherry chapstick, don't you?" He shakes his head, "Not a doubt about it, scoot up let me join you." 

I scoot forward and he climbs in behind me, he kisses my neck and wraps his arms around me, I hum and clasp my hands over his, and he draws obscure shapes on my stomach, we sit in silence for a while, "So, you excited?" I smile turning my neck around to see him, "I'm ecstatic but I think Damon will be mad, I mean I get it but I just want them to be happy for us." He puckers his lips and I kiss him, "Relax, everything will work out just fine, even if he gets mad, it'll only be for a minute." 

We soak in the bath for a couple of minutes before heading to the shower, "See I told you we'd shower together." I wash the shampoo out of my hair, "Yeah shut up, let's have a quickie." 

He chuckles and pushes me, "Nope, you've got thirty minutes to get ready and get out so shoo." I roll my eyes getting out of the shower, "You're no fun." He nods, "Sure babes, whatever you say." I walk to our room and take care of myself. 

I slip into a black metallic backless dress, Logan walks in and eyes my dress, "Your ass looks amazing in that." I giggle, "Keep your hands to yourself, mister." He walks up behind me and presses against me dipping down to kiss below my ear, "Logan, what did I just say?" He smiles placing a hand on my back, pushing me forward, "What are you doing?" He falls to his knees and pulls my panties aside, "You just look so good, I can't help myself."