Dedication

This story is dedicated to all the girlies who went through some traumatic shit that changed their life but they put off dealing with it till the future. 

Hi, I'm ghost, well that's my pen name anyway, before we get into the story I have a couple of things to say. 

This is my first story ever, maybe there'll be more, who knows, I just want to give a few warnings. 

1) This is an 18+ book because of the sex scenes however I have no control over who reads this book, but please if you know you shouldn't be reading smut stop now. 

2) Some parts of this story are loosely based on real-life situations specific to me, so if they match up with you, I deeply apologize if it's needed. 

3) My main character is part Italian, but the language isn't used till around the middle of the book, however, I'm in the process of learning Italian so some of the words or phrases might be wrong so I accept criticism there (P.S: I won't be translating the words, use context clues or google translate but they are somewhat simple words and phrases.)

4) Please be kind to yourself in the comments, and to me, I accept constructive criticism but I don't stand for bullying. 

5) I gave a little description of the characters as possible so you can make them up as you go or put whoever you want in their places. 

Now the story is complete, but I'll follow and update the schedule, so every Friday unless something comes up I'll post a chapter, but for this first post, I'll do this and the prologue. 

Let's wrap this up, shall we? 

I had fun writing this (took me a little over a year) and I hope you have just as much fun reading it. 

Now off to wonderland you go.......