Chapter 3

When Logan pulls up the party is in full swing, you don't see a lot of people outside but you can see the bodies through the window and the strobing lights, I squeal as Bailey greets us by the door.

"Hey girlie!" I grin hugging her tightly, "Here you go." she hands me a drink, and I take a sip as she spews information at us, "The alcohol is in the kitchen, drinking games downstairs, the dance floor is over there, and the girls are downstairs." I look over to Olivia, who nods, "We'll be there in a moment." she nods turning around before spinning back, her drink spilling over the edge, "Crap before I leave, Jack, Max is looking for you, I think he's in his bedroom." she smiles suggestively and I give her a warning glance waving her off, I turn to the others, and Julie furrows her eyebrows as I hand her the drink in my hand, "Here have this, I need to go talk to Max, I'll be back in thirty." 

I don't wait for a reply as I turn and make my way to Max, I stop from time to time to say hi and have conversations but I finally get up the stairs to his room, I knock and the door opens immediately, Max smiles at me, standing shirtless at the door, "Hey, come in." I trail my eyes over him, throwing a look over my shoulder to make sure no one saw him before walking in, he closes the door behind him chuckling, "Still scared?" the frown on my face gives way to a smile, "I'd rather no one knew about our little-" I pause trying to find the right words, "Endeavors." he smiles running a hand through his hair before dragging his eyes slowly across my body, "I didn't call you here for that, although I wouldn't mind if you were offering, it was a blast last time." I suck my teeth, "What do you want Max?" he smiles walking towards his drawer, "I got the goods." I smile running a hand through my hair, a nervous tick, "Yeah?" he nods, "Yeah but, you're smoking with me this time, I got molly too." 

I glance around the familiar room before flopping on the bed "You know I don't do the hard stuff." he chuckles placing the bag of molly back on his desk before grabbing the grinder and a tray, "How could I forget, sorry for asking." he takes a seat beside me, our thighs touching, I hold my breath for a moment, "You can fix your makeup or whatever while I roll." I roll my eyes, the shithead, "Shut the fuck up." 

The music from downstairs leaks through the closed doors and I close my eyes lying back and melting into the sheets, Max runs his hand up and down my legs from time to time, pausing when his fingers graze the material of my short- short skirt. 

He rolls four blunts quickly and hands me the first one with a lighter, "Ladies first." I smile, sitting up and taking the blunt and lighter from him, "Always the gentleman." he watches me take the first puff and covers my lips with his to take the smoke, I smile when he pulls away, "Matt's one lucky guy." I roll my eyes as he blows out smoke, "You're lucky Matt likes you." he smiles resting his hand behind me and leaning closer, close enough that our lips nearly touch, "Yeah? Or am I lucky I get to mess around with you whenever y'all are on a break? Do your friends know?" I shove him laughing, "Shut your mouth before we both get in trouble." 

We smoke the four blunts and sit for a while, "Are you and Matt okay?" I nod leaning on his chest when he pulls us back to lie together, "Yeah." he hums running a hand down my back, "So no sex?" I roll over staring at the ceiling, "No." he sighs pulling me closer, he drops a kiss on my forehead, "Well I'm always here." 

I feel all the blood rush to my head as I sit up, "Yup, alright I'm heading down." he nods, "Jack." I turn at the door, "Yeah?" his lips lift in a lazy smile as he stands up stalking towards me, he pulls me to him and covers my lips with his, I pull back wiping my lips, it's one thing to fuck him when I was single and it's another to kiss him while with Matthew, he smiles, looking like he just won the lottery, "Enjoy the high." I gaze at him through my lashes, the smile slow, "You know I will." 

I walk down the stairs somewhat steadily, "Jackie!" someone squeals, "Oh hey girlie." Carly beams at me drunkenly, my smile hazy but there, "Are you sober? No, ma'am, let's get you a drink." we giggle as we stumble to the alcohol table downstairs, "Oh fuck they have vodka." she squeals, "Shots!" I laugh saying hey to all the girls before being dragged to the makeshift bar.