Chapter 22 - Eve

My back hit the coolness of the silk sheets and I exhaled sharply at the contrast.

Mr Barrett's lips were like scorging iron on my face and shoulders. I gasped for air when they clasped around my taunt nipple and tugged on it making tears gather in the corners of my eyes.

Down in my tummy I felt the heat wound up like a coil. I shifted my hips and Mr Barrett let go off my nipple with a "pop". Before I could catch my breath his lips closed over my other bud, tongue lavishing the pink oreola then suckling it whole like a babe would do.

Slowly the fire ran down my skin igniting every nerve ending and sending pleasure wisps in the farrest corners of my trembling body.

"Your breasts are exquisite." Barrett pronounced in a low gruff voice, catching my perky nipple between his fingers, twirling and pulling at it while returning his hot mouth to suckle on the other.

I positively thought I was going to die from the exquisite torture he was masterfully leading me through. When I was close to fainting, he lifted himself on his arms and looked into my flushed panting face.

"I'm going to fuck you, Thumbelina." He said to me. "But first I need to release the tension. I've been waiting to have you for too long."

He climbed onto his knees and I saw his huge male shaft standing proud over my tummy.

He moved forward and I guessed that he wanted a blow job. Disappointed ran over me like a waterfall. I just started enjoying the act and he was destroying everything with his arrogant demand.

Like every other man would.

Accepting my fate, I tried to lift myself to my elbows to accomodate him but his hand on my chest pushed me back on the bed.

Confused I looked at his face and saw a cunny smile stretching his thin lips.

Two big palms gathered my breasts and pushed them together just as his thick dick surged in between. Gasping I looked at him with shock in my eyes as he moved his hips back and forth, never once stopping massaging my full breasts, pulling on erect nipples and pincing them.

"Fuck!" He was looking straight into my face, his pained expression focused on coming. And I hadn't even imagined it could happen like this. His hips were moving over my splayed on the bed body. Huge member roped with protruding veins was hitting my lowered chin and dripping precum.

The man over me squeezed my breasts painfully but even his little rough treatment wasn't putting me off. I realized that this experience was arousing me once again. My breasts grew heavy and sensitive. My thighs clenched together when a sudden spasm of pleasure shoot through me. I shuddered then closed my eyes for a moment. Could this be happening? Was it really me?

Staring into Mr Barrett's dark eyes, I licked my lips slowly then opened my mouth invitingly.

Barrett's pupils expanded over the irises making his eyes appear even darker. He grunted pushing forth then shuddered releasing his seed on my chest, neck and chin.

I waited until he opened his eyes again then gathered some of his cum and slowly licked it from my finger.

Mr Barrett smiled at my antics, his big palm swotted my bottom cheek making me squeak.

"Give me a minute and then you can ride me." He pronounced and lay beside me.

Ride him?

Either my tensed body or facial expression betrayed me because Mr Barrett's hand grabbed my chin and turned my face to meet his scrutinizing stare.

"You never did it before," he summarized.

I shook my head.

"He... He liked it from behind. Pulling on my hair. That's why I..."