Chapter 4 - He

I liked her ass. No hip dips. No fat. Just full round bottom shaking enticingly each time I spanked the little slut.

She refused to take money. Ha! Probably expected to get more from me. Well, I could be generous to whores. Occasionally. When taking their virgin asses. And that tiny girl had a nice one.

Every time there were the same girls sent to me. Tall, blond, D cup silicone tits with erect nipples and hard-working mouths. Good juicy cunts epilated.

I dunno what Edic - my personal assistant - had been drinking before ordering that little brunette. Surprisingly, her skittish play made me cum like I hadn't done in years.

Looking through the files on computer I dialed my PA and instructed him to make the arrangements about the slut. It was time to go steady for a while. The hoards of blond snacks really bored me. And that girl with chocolate hair and night sky blue eyes woke up my dormant appetite for exotics.

"That won't be easy to arrange, boss. The girl is high class escort and her time is booked till April next year."

"Make it happen."

Of course he would get her for my personal use. I always got what I wanted.

I stared at the screen again, finally finding a folder with video files. Randomly choosing one, I clicked on it twice and frowned at the content. And here is the evidence. The idiot kept the recordings of his copulations with the girls from Barrett Holdings in a folder on the desktop. For real? What a dumbass!

I scrolled through a couple of self made porno videos and felt like crushing the whole place into pieces. How come my security workers overlooked this?! Shit!

The easiest way would be to get in touch with all these girls and pay them off. Silence was expensive, but it was better than to roll my company's name in dirt.

And that Rayan guy. He should be in prison. But not at the cost of my name. Of course it's a pity all those pretty girls got bullied into fucking but they had a choice. Everyone has a choice. However every woman is a slut after all.

Sighing I dialed Alec, my chief of security.

"Get in the security room ASAP."

A couple of minutes later a huge bold Russian man entered the room. Alec was the one I could trust my life with. Ex military, served in Russian special forces and my friend.

"Get someone to hack his email and everyone he contacted through his cellphone for the past year."

Silent as always, Alec nodded.

"Where is he?"

"Placed in one of our containers at the dock."

"Prepare him for interrogation. I want to find every single person covering for him."

Alec frowned.

"You think there are more?"

"Plenty." I gritted out through clenched teeth.

How did I miss that happening under my nose? How did my CAO miss this atrocities occurring on daily basis within our walls?

The problem we faced was huge. How many sexually abused women could have been still working in my office? If they knew that their offender had been recording each encounter, they wouldn't have kept silent.

My head started to ache.

"You'll have to look through all the videos. Find out who amongst the victims still works for Barrett industrials." I rubbed the bridge of my nose. "Porno sites must be checked. If the guy leaked the vids..."

Shit! Shit!

Why did he have to fuck the chicks at the workplace?!

All the vids had basically the same content. "You were late multiple times. Kneel. Suck. Bend over the table."

Some girls obeyed immediately. Some needed more persuasion. But in the end they all got banged. The guy was a professional manipulator.

"It would be faster if he talked."

I nodded agreeing with Alec. It was time I paid a visit to Rayan. I rose to my feet and grabbed a jacket from the back of the chair.

"You are in charge here."

On the way to the docks I chewed two painkillers, crushing the bitter pills between my teeth and thinking of my thumbelina's round ass. And her boobs! Boy, the girl was well-packed. That delicious little body with tiny waist and gloriously long hair. Just remembering how I pulled on that ponytail while riding the slut from behind made me sprout wood in my pants. Sexual frustration immediately filled my body. That definitely didn't bode well for Rayan.

The next hour went in a blur of cryings, begging, broken fingers, droplets of blood on my shoes, and the confessions I needed. I never touched him though. The little fucker peed in his jeans when he saw me coming, and I couldn't imagine a worse job than to deal with such scrum. I got into the car and sent the necessary information to Alec. We were lucky the idiot didn't leak the videos in the Internet. But the names of his associates made me see red.

A quick shower in my penthouse cooled my head a bit and I began thinking clearly. Alec would know how to derat the place. Those scrums would regret they had gotten into my company in the first place.

After an hour long conference with incesently annoying Chinese partners, I finally got to bed and my headache started to subside. Thumbelina was riding me all night long in my dreams and I almost came in sleep like a teenager. I definitely had to snack on her a couple of more times.

Duble expresso in the morning. Confirmed meetings with Thumbelina at seven pm on daily basis in my office and I'm back in the security room, looking through the video files Alec left for me on the desktop, then checking the recordings from the security cams. Fucking assholes! It looked like they planed to undermine me. But who stood behind them? Who implanted these traitors to sabotage my fifteen years of work?! Whoever it was, the person would regret he had been born into this world.

After another conference call with Chinese at four pm, I confirmed the appointment with my lawyer to make sure the legal side of the issue was under control and went through a few documents that required my urgent attention.

It was past five when I rose from my seat planning to get Alec and discuss his next moves. The man had a bad habit of acting before discussing his decisions with me. A hesitant knock brought my attention to the door.

Irritated, I barked "Yes!" and watched the door knob turn to admit into the darkness of my current den, no other than... Thumbelina.

I stared at the girl then looked at the clock on the wall.

"I presumed the arrangement was made for seven p.m."

The girl froze at the threshold clutching the door handle tightly. My eyes swept down her tiny frame and then back to look into her luminescent blue eyes.

"I... I wasn't notified," she replied in a tiny voice, and then lifted her chin defiantly. "You said after work and the office hours finish at five p.m."

I smirked enjoying the little kitten showing off her claws.

"Well, come in then, don't be shy."