Chapter 3 - Eve

A string of condoms hit the table near my face and I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to distance myself from this horrible reaA string of condoms hit the table near my face and I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to distance myself from this horrible reality.

I felt something cold pressing at my entrance, separating my neither lips and cringed when a foreign plastic object went in. The devil behind me did something and I felt the cool substance ejecting in my passage.

Lubricant?

My heart was hummering in my chest fast and crazy, a tiny whimper came out of my mouth, protest on the tip of my tongue, but I forced myself to keep quiet.

At least I wouldn't be taken dry this time. It shouldn't be painful.

The sound of a condom wrapper tearing. The pressure at my entrance. And he slammed in.

A scream I couldn't suppress tore from my mouth. Embeded snuggly in my twitching body, the man exhaled loudly and pulled on my pony tail. My chest rose from the shining table surface and I gasped at the burning on my scull. The pain couldn't compare to the licks of fire in my womb though. I whimpered when his huge hand gripped my hip and he started rocking against my backside, his thick member much bigger than my body was used too.

In - out, in - out.

A dragging pull, a punishing push.

He spanked my bottom cheek, then squeezed the round half so hard, tears  burst out of my eyes.

I bit on my clenched fist when he encreased the pace, panting and growling behind me.

"Good whore," he rasped. "Tight hole. So f*cking tight! Come on. Twerk your ass for me."

He wound my long hair around his hand tightly and made my body curve backwards in a bow shape. His hips kept slamming in, forcing tiny moans to roll out of my tightly clasped lips.

"Where did they get you?" He growled in my ear. "You feel like a virgin. As tight as needle eye."

Indeed, he felt enormous for my trembling body. His every push fought for space with my tensed muscles, forcefully separating them, opening me up and squeezing himself in. And no matter how hard my resisting body tried to push the intruder out, he always prevailed, nestling himself in my clenching warmth until it finally came to an abrupt end and he roared out his release into the dark ceiling.

He pulled away almost immediately. I heard him dispose of the condom, but couldn't move an inch. It felt like my body went into shock. Like the past I tried to forget so much all of a sudden returned, its ugly head trying to drag me down into an agonizing sadness again.

A hard slap on my buttock pulled me back into reality.

"Turn over, spread your legs and hook your arms under your knees. No. Take off your shirt first, and pull up your bra. I want to play with your tits."

Like a mechanic toy I obeyed him without any objections.

I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to my feet. Under his scrutinizing burning stare I carefully unbuttoned the pearly buttons on my shirt and had only a moment of hesitation before I pulled it down my shoulders. I placed the garment on the chair over my neatly folded skirt and turned to face the man.

He was aroused. I saw his long thick dick standing proud and tall over the nest of trimmed black hair. It was good that he didn't look in my face at that moment, otherwise my expression of sheer horror at his enormous size would have really disappointed him. And I so much wanted to keep my job. I lifted myself on the table, lied back and pressed my knees to my chest.