Chapter 5 - He

Yes.

Yes!

Yeeeessss!

My hips surged forward, relishing in the choking sounds the kneeling disheveled girl made. She looked so prim and appetizing with her long braid and knee-length black dress. The skirt was flaring around her hips enticingly. The long sleeved bodice covered the succulent treat I wished to feast on. She had what? Double D? My favourite snack.

The girl made another chocking sound and I looked down, watching the thick girth of my dick disappearing between the swollen from my hard pounding plump libs.

She was crying. Clear tears were running down her cheeks. Clean like water. No black mascara smudges I was used to see on the faces I fucked. No make up. What slut puts on no make up? The girl certainly wasn't trying to impress me.

Fuuuuck!

I gritted my teeth pushing the bulbous head down her throat. The chick gagged, fighting for breath. Wide-eyed and innocent, that's what I was imagining her to be.

I groaned, felt the kitten nails digging in my bare thighs and increased the pace. I was gonna feed Thumbelina with my cum. I was sure she wouldn't appreciate it. But two hundred bucks for ejaculating in her mouth should sooth the pain. I knew the prices.

Argh!

My balls drew upward, dick became as hard as a pole before I let go of the girl's hair and cupped her nape, shoving my dick further, making her nose rub off the skin of my hairy groin.

Shiiit, that was superbly nice.

I withdrew my still hard dick from her mouth, smearing some of my cum over her full lips.

"Swallow." I ordered gruffly, brushing my fingertips up and down the column of her throat.

She winced, shut her eyes and obeyed, coughing a little.

"Look at me!" I ordered, enjoyng my dominance over the trembling lamb at my feet.

She raised her dark blue eyes and I smiled. Such a good girl.

"Want some water?"

She hesitated than nodded.

I smirked and without even bothering to hide my dick back in trousers, went to get a bottle of cool soft drink from the refrigerator next to the coffee machine.

I turned and saw the girl getting up from the floor and reaching for her purse.

I raised my eyebrows.

I planned to fuck her raw today and was going to do exactly what I had in mind.

***

The little slut was crawling out of the security room, whinning like a puppy by the time my beast got sated. I smirked watching her rub her lower tummy and walk like she had been riding a horse for hours.

I knew my dick was thicker than average. So it might have been uncomfortable for some ladies, but not whores. That's why her wounded expression puzzled me a little. I used the lubricant after all. But it was fine. A couple of more times and the girl would get used to my size. Although I doubted other clients of hers would like their dicks being drowned in her cunt. But that's the payment for enjoying my favours.

Out of sheer curiosity I switched the cams on the monitor, pressed on the one I needed and... frowned.

The girl was rinsing her mouth in the toilet and crying.

And that is a high escort slut? Unbelievable. My eyes snapped to the desk by the door and I saw that she ignorred the payment again.

Whatever. Edic, my personal assistant, would transfer the fees on her account.

My phone rang and I saw Edic's name on the screen.

"Yes."

"Miss Albina is waiting in your office, sir."

"Who?" I asked trying to remember the name and failing.

Edic hesitated:

"The girl you requested to see at seven pm. She is already here."

I reached to switch off the lamp and grabbed my second cellphone to message Alec about the change of plans.

"I know she is here. I just fucked her. Pay her off and she can go."

There was a puzzled silence on the other end.

"Alright."

"And get me Tina! I have a dinner with Italian partners. Make sure she is at the Royal Hotel by nine. Black dress, no underwear."

"Sure, sir."

Now back to dealing with my backstabbers.