It was lunch and Mason took off his gloves letting his last client go. He flipped the sign saying closed not wanting any walk ins.
"May I" he asked wanting to see Emilia's drawings.

She handed him the sketchbook thinking her drawing was awful but it turned out Mason was extremely impressed "you're a fantastic drawer Lia, if you ever want to design your own when your older I'd recommend it" he said, he was amazed how much detail she put into all his tattoos.

"Can we still do it today " she asked hoping he didn't change his mind.

"Of course, there is a small coffee shop I order from most days I've put you an order in too so I'll go across the road and pick it up. You can have a look at what I have and then we will do it after lunch"

Emilia agreed and began looking. She had no idea what to pick.  There was so many options.

Emilia and Mason ate lunch as they looked through the options. Eventually they decided that since it was a prank they wanted to go all out.

Mason had agreed to give her a stick on tattoo.

Damon had warned him this morning, his words were "if you dare give her a tattoo there will be trouble, she's still a child. I don't want to see a tattoo on her until she's at least 18, you will not go against me on this"

And here Mason was, looking through the stick on designs he had.

Emilia picked a butterfly a flowers and a sun.

"I have to get back to work now, do you want to continue drawing"

"Can I try apply some myself" she asked, it seemed simple enough.

"Sure just don't forget the petroleum jelly it will help it stay on when you get it wet"

Mason then left her too it, he really shouldn't have done that.

Emilia was looking through the range of stick on tattoos he had, there was alot.

Every design he created it into a stick on version, it helped with indecisive customers.

She eventually saw something that she thought would annoy him slightly. Damon didn't like her around violence, he was hesitant to let her play violent video games with Dante and himself. Maybe he had changed his mind since yesterday?
Either way she chose a few different ones. Eventually she narrowed it down to a snake with gun.

 Eventually she narrowed it down to a snake with gun

She applied it like Mason had applied the others. She had chosen it for several reasons.
Reason 1. Damon didn't like her around guns
Reason 2. The level of detail
Reason 3 The flowers.

Mason saw she had applied one so after his last client he went over "so what did you go with" he asked.

Emilia showed him, she didn't expect his call expression to fade and its place anger.

"No. Go wash it off. Now"

She had never heard that tone before.

"Why was it in the pile if I can't have it" she questioned.

"Because you were looking through everything I had. I didn't bother seoeratinh them. I thought you would choose another flower or something"

"It has flowers on"

"I'm not messing around Emilia, you need to go wash it off. Now"

"Fine but why is it so important "

"Its got a gun on that's why" it wasn't the truth.

The truth was, Damon needed some of his people to go undercover to get the shipment lists and bank details so to blend in Mason had recreated temporary tattoos for them so they could pass as rival members of their enemy gang.

Emilia figured it was important so she did as he said but thanks to the jelly and setting spray it wouldn't come off.
"Um mason it's not coming off" she whispered.
"Fuck" he cursed.

"Listen to me carefully Emilia, you are not to show Damon this. No matter how much how much he asks. Do not show him. You will keep trying to get it off too. This isn't a tattoo I ever want to see on you. Do you understand"
Mason was calm about it but it was a deadly calm tone.

"Okay" she whispered. She had no idea the true meaning of this tattoo.

Even though it was only temporary she had a feeling Damon would find out before she could get rid of it.

"I'm sorry Emilia, it's just it's not a nice tattoo" Mason said in a calmer tone. He felt guilty for how he spoke.

He should not have left her to do it herself.

Damon had a way of finding out things and he feared the worst.