{38}

𝐽𝑎'𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑠Baton Rouge, LouisianaSouthern University and A&M CollegeMarch{20}

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Southern University and A&M College
March
{20}

"These are so cute. you're definitely the sweetest". Kaydence told Kyrie as they walked towards his car.

He had gotten her some flowers since he knew she was having a rough time with what was going on with her.
Today was the day Kaydence finally decided that she was going to talk to Kyrie.

They also loved parked car conversations which is why they were headed to the car. It was a very hot day in March and it was the day before their spring break trip to South Carolina, so Kyrie had a lot on his agenda to do today before he left tomorrow.

"It's no problem, you deserve them". He responded walking unlocking his car door, luckily the both of them had finished all their classes and exams so therefore they had the whole day free which worked perfect for the both of them.

Kaydence had gotten comfortable before turning her attention back to Kyrie and took a deep breathe. "The reason I stopped dancing was because I wasn't mentally there". She started to say.

"I have way more than a lot going on with myself. and the times when I did tried to dance at the end of February and beginning of March I had to stop myself from breaking down. I wasn't me". She explained to Kyrie who sat up in his seat a little.

He was hoping Kaydence would tell him enough to where he knows how to help her. "I'm listening". He replied letting her know she can continue and he'll speak afterwards.

"So instead of making my mental health worse, I just stopped doing everything. It gave me time to pick my grades up from the slack, because as a nursing student I can't really slack".

"plus I do hair a lot more, and I really need the money anyways. and I still dance, but it's on my own time and it's my way. The way I know how to express myself, the more therapeutic way". She finished letting out a sigh looking out the window.

"I'm not okay. and I don't know how to fix it Kyrie, I'm ready to graduate and start over". She sighed.

Kyrie grabbed her hand, tracing the palm of her hand, "Ima assume it's family stuff"? He asked as she nodded.

"you know you don't have to go through that alone, you know I got you so why you ain't tell me"? He asked her, he did not like the fact that she walked around helping him with his problems and she got her own.

"I know, but Kyrie you know like I know you have a lot on your plate as well, but I'm telling you now". She smiled causing Kyrie to do the same with a small chuckle.

"is there anything else you got on your mind while we're talking"? He questioned her as she sat there and thought.

It was definitely something on Kaydence mind that had her in a chokehold for about two weeks now. and well, maybe she'd feel better if she told him.