{9}

𝐽𝑎'𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑠Baton Rouge, LouisianaSouthern University and A&M CollegeNovember{19}

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Southern University and A&M College
November
{19}

"No way y'all made me call her". I frowned at Qua and Jamo.

"You still stuck on that"? Qua asked bored of it. They had FaceTimed Kaydence last night, well forced me too and since she had answered I couldn't even back out of it.

I was nervous as hell I couldn't even lie, she had me stuck the entire time, she was so beautiful and full of life it kind of brighten my spirit.

It's almost as if she brought sunshine to my cloudy days.

I eventually got comfortable with her, but her just being her made me nervous and I kind of felt the same energy back so I knew it wasn't just me.

"Because y'all knew I was scared as shit". I fussed, "that's why we did it". Jamo replied.

"Ash her do she got a friend". Jamo whispered and I shook my head, Jamo was slightly a hoe but he probably got the potential to change for the right girl.

"No". I stated watching him smack his lip. "you can't be stingy nigga". Qua mumbled making me laugh.

"Yall big and bad ask ha y'all self". I joked since they thought it was cool to call Kaydence ass.

"You can't say we ain't do you a favor". Qua reasoned, which he kind of did because I don't think I ever would have gotten the courage to call her if they didn't.

But they also gotta realize that I just got out of a relationship and I'm not even on that type of time, even tho Kaydence is the ideal girl, I'm still not ready so I wouldn't be with anybody anytime soon.

Us being friends and just vibing was enough for me.

"Man fuck-". Jamo started to say as we heard a knock on the door as Qua groaned but got up to answer it.

"Is Jamo here"? The small voice said as I tried to keep my laugh in.

Qua looked back as Jamo swiped his hands back and forth telling him no.

"Yeah". Qua said with a smirk. "Well can you tell him to come here"? She spoke as her voice changed real ghetto and I scrunched my face up as tears came down my face from laughing.

"I can hear you". Jamo yelled from the couch. "Nigga". She said, "how the fuck you gone fuck me all these different ways and then block me"? She asked.

"My insides feel like yo dick still there". She added as Jamo scrunched his face up as I still held my laugh but Qua didn't care he was laughing.

"That's why I blocked you right there". He told her blankly, "you be acting so crazy man". He shook his head.

"Cause you be fucking me crazy"! She yelled making Jamo groan. "don't start that bruh. you know you not even suppose to be acting like that". He reasoned as she took her shoe off and threw it at him but he dodged it.