{22}

𝐽𝑎'𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑠Baton Rouge, LouisianaSouthern University and A&M CollegeDecember {20}

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Southern University and A&M College
December
{20}

"Kyrie come here for a second". My coach told me as I finished tying my shoes up as I was getting ready for practice.

"Yeah"? I asked, "Cmon, the people are here for you to do your photoshoot". She told me.

"I pushed practice a hour back so you'll be able to be at practice, because I'll be damned if you miss another one". She fussed as I nodded.

"you can keep on what you have, you're just holding a drink and a basketball". She told me as the people came in and sat everything up.

"Alright Mr. Thomas, stand here and place the ball here. and place the drink here". The man stated as I did exactly what he told me to do.

I told my coach to record and get some pictures so that I could send them to my parents, and really just so I could have them.

"Alright let's smile". The lady coached as I smiled, "okay now shift to the left". She told me as I did what she told me to do.

"Perfect. Perfect, now we're gonna do a few more and you're free to go". The man told me.

"Actually coach do you have a shirt with your school name on it"? The man asked my coach.

"I should have one in my car". She responded, "okay well I would appreciate if he can borrow it for a few pics, just to sponsor your team as well". He suggested as she smiled and nodded.

"Here you go". My coach said as I put the basketball and body armor drink down and put the shirt on.

We snapped a few more pictures before the team started to come in, "alright we should have these pictures sent to the both of you by Monday". The lady smiled.

"Thanks, for the opportunity". I chuckled, "you're an amazing kid. keep up the work boy". The man patted me on my back.

"Alright let's get to practice Thomas". My coach told me as I put my practice shirt back on as I got on the court.

"How was the shoot"? Jamo asked shooting the ball, as i dribbled another between my legs.

"It was good, just ready for the pictures to come back". I replied making him nod.

"You straight tho"? He asked, "yeah I'm cool". I semi lied, I had bigger things to worry bout that the issue with Khalil and Tiara, I still gotta live my life.

"alright let's get a quick scrimmage in". My coach spoke.

"Kyrie that's your third miss in a row. get it together". My coach yelled as I sighed rubbing my face.

"or do you wanna go back to your dorm and try again tomorrow"? She asked as I shook my head.

"Well get it together. todays a new day and a new focus". She told me.