{6}

𝐽𝑎'𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑠Baton Rouge, LouisianaSouthern University and A&M CollegeNovember{19}

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Southern University and A&M College
November
{19}

"Kyrie don't be like that". Tiara scolded at me as I stared at her in disbelief.

I had just gotten out of a long boring class and Tiara who was the last person I wanted to see found her way to my room for some reason and I seriously didn't even wanna deal with this, she lucky ion hit females.
I swear.

"Be like what Tiara? you cheated what you want me to do"? I spoke nonchalantly as I scrunched my face up.

"You don't have to act like that, you treating me like im not nothing". She yelled as I sighed.

"You treated me like none, what the fuck your talking about"?  I snapped.

"Kyrie". She mumbled. "Kyrie nothing, you can get all yo shit". I told her.

I loved Tiara, but I wasn't a fan of cheating and I never will be and for her to do the exact same thing I told
Her my ex did really bothered me.

No I didn't hate Tiara, yes I still loved her but that didn't matter because she crossed me and disrespected me and that was that.

"What you cheat fa"? I asked propping up against the counter.

"It was just sex". She mumbled but I heard her.

"Sex? so why you couldn't come to me? my dick work".  I asked her not even shocked.

"because i didn't wanna be a bother, your focus is school and sports". She responded.

"Tiara, I made so much time for you, that shit don't even sound right". I chuckled bitterly.

"Kyrie- nah it's straight Tiara, I swear Ian mad at you.
do you". I told her as she sighed grabbing the rest of her stuff before leaving out the room.

I couldn't even lie like Tiara didn't hurt me, I was actually beginning to think she was the one and she proved me wrong and the cycle was repeated.

but me? I was a sucker for love and I don't think I could ever stop until I met the one.

.

.

.

"Why you late Thomas". My coach asked as I tied my shoe.

"My test in one of my classes ran long". I explained.

I wasn't the type to act of my pain or being hurt so I was just simply going to continue to be my regular self even though I know I'm hurting inside.

My stomach is in literal knots and my heart is aching but I couldn't show that to anybody.

"alright get you a lap in and jump in with the rest of them". She spoke as I nodded and quickly started my lap.