{4}

𝐽𝑎'𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑠Baton Rouge, LouisianaSouthern University and A&M CollegeNovember{19}

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Southern University and A&M College
November
{19}

Friday Morning

"Alright, you're all dismissed. I'll have these graded and emailed to you around two today". My professor said as I stood to my feet doing a slight stretch.

I had just finished my test and was really just tired, I couldn't wait till Saturday because I surely didn't plan on doing anything.

"Aye so we are going to game"? Qua asked me, "yeah Nigga". I responded as he nodded and we walked to our dorms. Our dorms were only a minute away from this class, so walking wasn't extremely bad.

"Bet". He told me, "and you betta be at practice". I mentioned to him as he twisted his lip to the side.

"I will be". He replied, Qua was known for missing Friday practices or even weekend practices, it was just something he did

We made our way into our dorms as we were free until about 1:30, it was only 9 now so I decided to make me some breakfast.

"Hello"? My mama said as i FaceTimed her, "hey ma". I spoke in the car.

"Hey baby, you look so handsome. Is school treating you well"? She asked me, "it is for the most part". I honestly told her.

"Well mama is very proud of you". She replied with a big smile.

"Thank you". I responded. "how was your week"? She questioned me.

"Um besides practice and stuff, I've been doing better academically. I turned in all my work so I'm free for the weekend, just waiting to see my grades". I explained.

"That's good, I need a picture of your grades too Kyrie". She told me.

"How are things at home"? I asked her, "everything is alright. I'm happy so I can't complain". She grinned.

"ma, I wanna make those bagels you use to make. I got all the stuff I just don't know how". I explained to her as she smiled.

"Okay, I'd love to help". She smiled sitting her phone up. "Qua you want a bagel"! I semi yelled seeing him walk in.

"That's yo mama- hey Mrs. Carla". She spoke making me glare at him.

"Hey Qua, how are you"? She chuckled, "I'm fine and you"? He responded.

"I'm good baby, Kyrie stop being like that. He can speak that's respectful". She told me saying a hand full of nothing as Qua smiled humping the air as he walked out.

"Where's your girlfriend"? She asked me, "uh she had a class". I sighed. "Ma you like Tiara"? I asked.

"Well baby, I've never gotten to meet Tiara. She's never around when you call or when we are on the phone. But I'll just say if she was that special to you, you would've brought her up to me". She announced.