{12}

Kaydence Naomii HicksBaton Rouge, LouisianaSouthern University and A&M CollegeNovember{19}

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Southern University and A&M College
November
{19}

"I wish coop would stop making that dumb face when she do some dumb". I mumbled as I paused the tv for a second.

I was watching All-American to get all caught up because I only had one English class today, which lastly 90 minutes.

It would be at 12 and it was currently 10 so I had time to do just about everything that I had to do, I had already showered so besides getting me something to eat, I was just going to watch tv.

I did also have practice so, I got up from my spot and did a slight stretch, I groaned because in reality I just wanted to stay in the bed but I knew I needed to get up.

"Ima make a omelet". I mumbled as I headed towards the small kitchen that was in my dorm. I hummed to myself as I got my things together.

"Nae"! I heard Kasey yell, "I'm in here". I semi yelled back but because of my soft voice it didn't seem as if I yelled.

"What ya makingggg"? She asked in a playful tone as I chuckled.

"A omelet, you want one"? I offered, "pleaseeeee". She cheesed as I smiled.

"I got you bestie". I told her as I continued to make the omelets.

"so what's going on with you and lover boy"? She questioned, "me and lover boy are friends". I told her.

I had to do a lot of reassuring to Kasey because I didn't want her to get the wrong idea of me and Kyrie.

We decided to be friends simply because a relationship was not something I was really ready for and neither was Kyrie.

I mean he did get cheated on, and I was gone take my time to learn him and understand him because we're young and I'm in no rush.

I kind of feel like it's my calling to just be there for him even as friends, and that's what I wanted to do. Plus, we have amazing friendship and I wouldn't dare ruin it because good male friends are very rare.

"Really Nae"? She asked as I chuckled as the shocking tone she spoke in.

"Yes, we're friends. and we plan to stay that way for a while". I told her as she nodded.

"Alright, alright. I won't talk about it nomore, I really do adore y'all friendship. but he'll never take my place". She warned pointing her fingers at me as i bussed out laughing.

"You damn right! It ain't no bestie like Kasey". I responded as she smiled flexing a muscle.

"Here girl". I laughed passing her the plate with the freshly made omelet on it as I grabbed mine.

"Ima clean up first, because I know after practice Ima be tired". I told myself.

After eating I eventually got caught up in the show I was watching and it was 11:30. I threw my jacket on along with my boots and put my beanie on.