{28}

𝐽𝑎'𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝐾𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎sTallahassee, FloridaThird Person PovChristmas DayDecember {20}

Tallahassee, Florida
Third Person Pov
Christmas Day
December
{20}

8:00AM

"Kyrie baby, you tryna leave with me? Or you wanna wait till later". I heard my mama ask as I groaned.

Today was Christmas and unlike when I'd get up early. My family agreed to start Christmas at 10:30 so they kept the kids upstairs until then.

"I'm asking cause Tre'Von didn't wanna be by himself, you know this kids gone be upstairs and we gone be cooking". She explained as I nodded.

I got up and stretched, I told my friends merry Christmas and shit because I'd probably not be on my phone foreal.

I grabbed my stuff to take a shower, to be honest I wasn't even gone get up till it was time to eat but me and Tre damn near like brothers so I wasn't even gone leave him hanging. Plus after today I'd probably sleep like crazy.

After getting ready I grabbed the rest of stuff we needed to take to my grandmothers and headed outside.

"Mama you and my daddy legally still married, how y'all gone do that"? I asked her as she sighed running her hands through her hair.

"We haven't even had that kind of discussion, but I guess we can get our vows renewed". She shrugged as I nodded.

"Grandma really outdid herself this year with Christmas". I chuckled, "she definitely did. this gone be one for the books". My mama smiled.

After a few more turns we pulled into my grandmas house, we put the last of the gifts up and my mom brought in the red velvet cake she made.

"You a life saver big bruh". Tre dapped me up as I chuckled sitting on the couch beside him as we played the game.

"Aye doe, on a serious note. That nigga Khalil come here fucking around Ima beat his ass. or shoot him". He said making me buss out laughing.

"it ain't even no need. been there done that". I shrugged as he paused the game looking at me.

"When was this"? He asked me, "it was weeks ago". I replied.

"Did you beat his ass"? He asked as I nodded. "My nigga". He laughed dapping me up.

"he been asking for a ass whooping tho, luckily it was him and not a street nigga that would've killed him". Khalil responded as I agreed.

"But still he family and shit. but he do fucked up shit foreal". Tre stated.

"But shidd fuck that Nigga". He sat back in his seat. "Boy stop allat cussing". His mama said as he eye'd her.