{21}

Omniscient PovClemson, South Carolina Clemson University December Khalil's Car📍

Omniscient Pov
Clemson, South Carolina
Clemson University
December
Khalil's Car📍

"fuckkk". Tiara moaned out as Khalil pumped in and out of her as the music roamed slightly loud in the background , as much as she knew she fucked up she couldn't quite leave him alone,

"Khalillll oh my goddd". She added as he pushed her legs further back.

"Take yo dick". He told her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, "Mmh". He slightly moaned smirking to himself.

Taking the opportunity Khalil massaged her clit with one hand, and the other hand was in her mouth as she sucked on his finger slightly moaning from the double pressure.

Khalil only looked at her as a easy nut whenever he wanted to, he felt it was fine since he did tell her what it was when this started.

Tiara took it as a challenge removing his hands and replacing them with hers, "it feel so good". She moaned out pushing at his chest, she was loving the pain and pleasure.

"What you running for"? He asked her chuckling pulling out, "turn around". He demanded as she did exactly that.

"Khalil wait"- her sentence was cut off with his ramming into her, "don't you run from me either". He demanded putting his hands around her throat, and propping his leg up.

"fuckkk". She moaned feeling him tug on her hand, the pleasure was too good for me. Knowing her and Kyrie hadn't had sex the entire time they been together she couldn't help herself, she was sexually frustrated.

"You love this dick huh"? He asked as she tried to reach back and grabbed him but he pinned her arms down.

"Yes daddy I love your dick". She whined biting her lip in the process.

In the mist of the heated sex, Tiara's phone happened to be on and a familiar number was accidentally called.

"Hello"? The voice asked, "fuck Khalil, baby please". She moaned slightly panicking because she knew exactly who she accidentally called.

"I'm finna nut". He told her blankly, Tiara got off of him and opened her mouth as he released in her mouth.

"You already pregnant, I don't know why you ain't let me nut in you". He shrugged as she glared at him.

"Shut up". She mumbled.

 She mumbled