Before I Begin ☝️

Warning: This story may include mature themes such as but not limited to violence and strong language. Topics such as physical and mental health, may also be mentioned. These topics are subject to change as I continue to write the book. Please proceed with caution if you are able to handle such topics. If you or anyone you know is suffering please use one of the hot lines below. 

Hotlines: Some of these themes and topics do not pertain to the story but I included these hotlines anyways. Here are some hotlines if you or anyone you know needs them.

International Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 510 594 5099

National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233

National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Helpline: 1-800-950-NAMI (6264)

Crisis Text Line (provides free, 24/7 support via text message. here for everything: anxiety, depression, suicide, school.): Text HOME to 741741.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the my imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright: Copyright © 2023 by @NiaReads20
All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever. For information, address the publisher. All rights reserved.

Photo credit: I do not own any of the photos within this book. All credit goes to the owner of the photos and I will happily delete any of the photos if need be.

Playlist:
*Sign of the Times - Harry Styles

*I Feel Like I'm Drowning - Two Feet

*Devil Like Me - Rainbow Kitten Surprise

*Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

*Backstabber - Kesha

*House Of Memories - Panic At The Disco

*Photograph - Ed Sheeran

*The Night We Met - Lord Huron

*When The Party's Over - Billie Eillish

A/N: With that being said, get comfy, grab a blanket, and some snacks. I present to you, "Before Her Eyes."