I want to Accept you

Start from the beginning

Min SungRi

"Annyeong, Ajumma How are you?" I whispered placing the bouquet down and kneeling infront of the tomb, as tears slipped my eyes.

"I miss you... Miane.. Miane..." more tears slipped my eyes, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"YooNa-yaa?" I stood up to see Min Seol A unnie.

"Unnie" I hugged her, she was crying too.

Min SungRi Ajumma, was my nanny, when I was 6 years old, she went with us to U.S when mom moved there, I was 10 back then, Min Seol A unnie, she is her only daughter who was 14 at that time, she used to come and play with me when I was lonely, when I truned 13 Ajumma have to come back to Korea, Ajumma was sick, I don't know what happened a year later she died, after she left I never Heard about unnie.

"Shh, it's ok baby, don't cry" she said patting my back, after a few minutes I pulled away.

"Unnie? How are you doing?" I asked her, she have grown taller, her hairs have been cut short now, she look tired.

"I.. I am doing fine" she said not looking at me.

"Ani, you are not! Tell me the truth!" I demanded, she sighed and hesitated for a few seconds before giving out.

"Your mom...she used to send money, she payed for my education...but appa...after mom died he misused all the money that your mom has been sending for me... I moved out last year, and doing part time jobs, just waiting to graduate...he comes to me for more money" she whispered looking down, I hugged her tightly.

"Unnie, your eomma, was like my mom, she sacrificed alot... I hope I can do something for you" she pulled away and smiled, "YooNa you are a kid!" She chuckled a little, I never understood..how people can still smile after been through so much, she is definitely so strong!

"I can unnie, your little sister have grown up! Come to Choi Groups tomorrow, Meet Ms. Jung she's my secretary, She will see where you can have your internship till you graduate!" I can make that, I have that much control in company, well even more then that.

"You don't have to do that YooNa, I don't want to get back door help, I wanna do it on my own" she is still like this.

"It's not back door help, moreover using your contacts to get something is not wrong, you will get the job you are qualified for, If you kick the opportunity like this, you won't get it! When you do you need to grab it!" I said, this is the honesty of the world, that's how it works.

"If you say so, I have to go now..I have work" she said, before hugging me once and left, I smiled, at least I did something good, I bowed to Ajumma and walked back out, But stopped at one Grave.

Kim Cha Young

The lady, she looked Vaguely Familiar, as if I have seen her somewhere, who is she? Whatever, I'll go back.

I knocked on the window and Jungkook opened the door.
"I was about to come in" he said as I sat down.

"Oh..sorry to make you wait for long" I said, I am comfortable with him.

"Let's go home?" He questioned, Umm.. I am not prepared yet.

"There's a good coffee shop here, there Muffins are heavenly" I replied, and he knew what I meant, he drove back from the road we came from and parked in front of the only coffee place here.

We sat down placing our order.

"Umm... Jungkook-ah, why are you guys so good to me? Do you really think of me as a sister?" I questioned, he stopped sipping his coffee, placing it down and looked at me.

"We know YooNa you must have something bad happened in your past, we too had lost many things, but for your answer, we accepted the fact that we are all family, I always wanted a a sister...I had one, but unfortunately....

He stopped, I nodded at him, I am happy he is opening up.

"If she would have been here, you both must be of same age, I was 7...things happened, we have to give up our sister to protect her, she was our everything, we still love her, she was most precious to us... I hope you could have met her, her smile would have melted your heart right away, you remind us of her alot...but even without that you are very much of a sister, you have protected us, even if you don't admit...YooNa it's okay, it's okay to let your heart open to someone, not everyone is going to hurt you... I am here, we all would love if you try to open up to us" I sighed and looked down.

"I do kookie....I just have alot if trust issues, man people have betrayed me.. I am trying, trying to accept you guys!" He held my hand, and smiled.

"A strong person can smile even after being hurt, and I know you are strong! We really feel proud to call you our sister" his eyes can tell he wasn't lying, and I felt warmth in my heart, they actually have done is being good to me while I was being a bitch all the time... His phone rang.

"Hello Jin hyung...we are outside... okay we will come home now" he placed iphos phone back, and called the waiter, handing him his card he looked at me.

"Sorry, bit we have to go home... Jin hyung is angry, we are out whole evening almost" I nodded, after the waiter came back, we went off to home, it took us an hour.

"Where have you been both!" Jin yelled as soon as we stepped in the living room, all them where there.

"Jin... I can explain" I said and he glared at us, shit we are dead.

"Here we were getting all worried about you! And you guys didn't even bother to inform us!" He was really mad as he walked towards us, I looked at Jungkook, I was really scared of loud yelling.... I felt like running, and that's what I did I ram upstairs, Jin ran behind me, he held my hand more like hoodie, I was panicked and scared, I tried wiggling out of it..."YooNa! I am not going to kill you that you are running like this!" He said, and I was out of the hoodie, multiple gasps where heard in the room, I truned around they were looking at me with shock, I looked at myself...I was wearing a crop top... All my bruises where on display to them... I looked at them.

They will hate me now...they will feel disgusted...they will also leave me...

Everything started turning Balck, and before I knew it I was gapping for air, and fell on the floor with a thud.

"YooNaaaa! " Was the last thing I heard with alot of footsteps, before it went blank.

†*****†*****†******†

Well....let get it! The new chapter will be alot incoming! Hope you all liked this!

†*****†*****†******†
Vote Share Comment
†*****†*****†******†