"You know, those men touched me here and here also" she said remembering those painful memories, she said it while touching her arms, legs, thighs and her private parts. He hugged her to make her feel safe and secure.

"They aren't here pia, Look you're safe and secure with me, with your ansh. Calm down shh" He said, his eyes were moist seeing her in pain. She kept crying while her head was on his chest, he kept rubbing her back.

"You'll be always with me? Right, never ever leave me. I'll die without you, I'm scared to lose you and my family" she said sniffling, he broke the hug and cupped her face.

"I'll never ever leave you, I swear. Never think about me leaving you okay, I am with you forever" He said wiping her cheeks, she smiled softly and kept looking at him.

"Thank you ansh, but my past..." She said looking down, he held her hands.

"Past is past pia, I know it was worst and I don't fucking care what your past was. I'll be always with you, your past was like a black night, your present and future will be like a bright morning and I promise about it, you'll never feel alone, lonely or sad. You're an amazing girl pia, and you deserve the whole world" He said making her smile, he kissed her forehead and kept looking at her.

"You're the most amazing person I've ever met and I'm so lucky to have you in my life" She said cupping his face.

"Uh huh! I'm flattered, it's a first compliment from my wife" He said teasingly, she smiled weakly.

"Now, you should sleep pia. Forget everything and remember, I'm always with you" He said, she nodded. They both layed on bed in each other's arms, at first Pihu was scared but now she was relieved that reyansh doesn't hates her and accepted her past. On the other hand, reyansh was happy that she trusted him and told him her past.

Reyansh decided not to confess his feelings at the time as he didn't want to scare her, he decided to confess it later. Pihu slept listening to his heartbeats while reyansh kept smiling, but as he remembered her past. He clenched his jaw, he really wanted to kill her uncle and aunt. He just wanted to kill those people who killed her parents and molested her and did worst to her, who left a hole in her.

Those bastards should be punished, I really wanted to do something with those bastards but I don't even know those bastards. I didn't wanted to disturb pihu's sleep so I placed her head on the pillow as it was on my chest, made her comfortable and went to the balcony. Cold winds hit his face and he shuddered, he kept thinking about it. Suddenly, he heard his name. He turned around and saw Pihu finding him in her sleep, she opened her eyes and tears brimmed in her eyes immediately as she didn't found him.

"Pia, calm down I'm here only with you" He said quickly walking to the bed, as her eyes went on him. She jumped on him while weeping, she was sitting on his lap and he was shocked.

"Please don't leave me ansh, I can't afford to lose you. Please stay" She said, he felt her shivering with fear, fear of losing him. He kept saying sweet words in her ear, after sometime she was calm and her head was on his chest.

"I'll not go, promise. I'm here with you, sleep okay" He said making her lay on bed, she quickly held his hand. His heart wrenched seeing her this broken.

"It's okay, calm" He said laying beside her, she quickly snuggled into him and he took her in his arms. After sometimes, he heard slow snores and he saw her sleeping, tears stricken on her cheeks. He wiped her cheeks and made a promise in his heart to always support and love her.

"It's my promise that you'll never be alone ever, your life will be full of colours my love. I will heal you with my love, pia" He thought and was in deep slumber while thinking about pihu.

::::::::

Reyansh opened his eyes and saw Pihu snuggling like a koala bear into him, he smiled and caressed her hairs. He slowly got up, she snuggled into duvet and he chuckled seeing her. He went to washroom to get ready, after doing his morning chores, he came out of the washroom and saw Pihu still sleeping. He decided to let her sleep, he quickly got ready and went out of the room.

Everyone saw him and smiled but as they didn't saw Pihu, their smile converted into frown.

"Ansh, where is Pihu? She gets up even before you, what happened to my daughter? Is she alright? Did something happened to her? Is her health oka-"

"Mom mom mom, she is perfectly fine just a little weak that's why I didn't woke her up" He said cutting his mom in between, his hands on his mother's shoulders. She sigh a breath of relief.

"Okay but she is fine now, right?" She asked, he nodded but decided to tell everyone her past as it's important and he knew Pihu wouldn't mind.

"But guys I want to talk to you guys about something, about her mental health" He said taking a deep breath.

"Ansh, why are you scaring everyone? Tell us" Dad said, he made everyone sit and started telling them everything. At the end, their was an utter silence and everyone had tears in their eyes.

"How can they do this with my daughter? How cruel, are they even her real uncle and aunt? Even a stranger will never do such thing with someone, why is every good-hearted person's faith so cruel? My daughter suffered so much but no one was with her, my Pihu" His mother cried, her head on reyansh's shoulder.

"I'll kill those cheap people who did this with my bhabhi, that oldie Uncle and aunt" Rishita clenched her fist, she got up and radha aunt quickly held her hand.

"Rishu, calm your anger. It's a weak topic, we can't handle it with anger" Radha aunt said, she rolled her eyes and sat.

"But mom, bhabhi is a sweetheart, how can someone do this with her? How heartless and cruel those people are. I think that's why abhi jiju also hates them" Rishita said, everyone nodded their head.

"Ansh, I think we should just support Pihu at this time. She needs our love, support and respect, we should encourage her so that she gets confidence and wouldn't feel alone" Dad said, I nodded.

"But Ram (reyansh's father) those cruel people should be punished, we should just kill them, bloody bastard and bitch" Bebe scoffed, I sigh a breath.

"Bebe, we shouldn't, at this time Pihu is weak. We should become her support system, if she says that they should get punished then I won't spare them. If she says, I'll even kill them" I clenched my fist in anger, but closed my eyes to calm it.

"Reyansh, my daughter isn't weak. She is a fighter, we shouldn't treat her like that. She is a fighter, she fought with every single thing" Mom said, everyone smiled and I nodded. Suddenly, we heard some sobs, we turned to see Pihu standing their sobbing and wiping her tears.

"Reyansh" She mumbled, quickly ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

Every girl is calm until someone makes her angry and she becomes a storm.

___________________________________

I am sorry first of all, I know I am updating so late but I can't do anything, my school just started and I'm in my high school now and the studies is making me not to update here, sorry. I'll try to update 2-3 times a weak, I know it's very difficult but sorry again. And who the freaking hell in this world said that humanities is easy, once study a chapter of history of 40 pages then you'll know how hard it is 🙂.

And yes, A sad news that after finishing this story. I won't be continuing writing, I've had many stories in my head, the chain of 'My girl is crazy' but I can't do anything. So It's my last story 🙂.

Love
~Ria