UNDTF Chapter 3: Operation Frozen Arctic.

01/May/2027, Jaqueline's U.N. Office, Jaqueline's POV.

The Report of May just came in... With that, reports...

"Ma'am, Most of my men spotted more ships of the Replacers and looks like about the Project Terraside and their Steel Replication Tech. A bit less advanced, but we have to make sure... Along with that, the SIRENs are bringing out stronger SIRENs, Honkais are getting stronger as our Tech improves, Sangvis Ferri's only Jupiter Cannon was destroyed, but they're still capable of kicking our asses... We're lucky that they're trusting us more. Reunion is... I have to say were manipulated, by their leader. And their leader is influenced by something... We might need psychologists... We hope you could report this to the High Command... I don't think this will be easy in the future..." - Cpt. Jacob Rivers 486th CavScout Company of the NPX.

Reading this is enough to get me to feel concerned...

"Ma'am President, Despite our Military Tech and Survival Tech were able to prevent the Spread of the Oripathy and the Honkai Radiation for a moment. All Five of the Invaders are getting even more aggressive than before along with new threats by them. We're going to need not just new techs, but also tactics. The NPX along with the UNDTF are using everything they've got, but they're learning quickly... We're going to prioritize the Portal, but we'll promote other Senior Researchers to be able to keep other Researches continued... I'm already losing my mind... So, I'm sorry..." - Hai Qiu Zheng, CEO of the Extraterrestrial Academy.

For the Humanity First's Leader, Amel... Just sent Kevin the message about the Traitors... At least she's cautious about Kevin's life... and many more...

I could only groan... As many of the Coalition Forces are losing their head... As the death toll reached nearly 200 million, most of which are Asians, along with a concerning drop of Naval, Aerial, Ground, and Space Assets... More are dying are to a lack of basic needs... The Good News though...

The Portal is being repaired ahead of schedule, I thought it'll reach August, but it's reaching full scale to June, likely thanks to Joint Repair Teams by our own and the Reinforcements... Not only that, thanks a lot to their guides. We managed to get a lot of help from them, and somehow... Not getting a single Error was somehow a miracle... But, we only have one chance...

Jacqueline: Ugh... This's a stressful Job... No wonder the guys have to deal with this shit...

I don't wanna talk about it... But, we'll need to find the Last Artifact... Let's see... We've found a few pieces of the Gate, along with an ancient code that could cut through dimensions... We could only save the Dimension cutting instead of the last Location... As they were under attack...

It's like Stargate... And now thanks to archeological cleaning. We recovered the last location and I've ordered a Task Force to find it.

Jacqueline: General.

U.N. General: Yes?

Jacqueline: ...

"Gather the UNDTF Best Operatives to find the Dimension Stabilizer, and bring it back to the Repair Site. Organize Task Force 24... Somewhere at the very same place that the NPX destroyed the Pandoran Virus..."

UNDTF TF24, Arctic, 04/05/2027.

The Task Force arrived at the location of the Abandoned Base, and with that, they landed. They need to find the last Artifact and the Portal is reactivated. As they're one of the few Task Forces to know the Portal and the plans to bring in Reinforcements.

The Task Force is in Snow Camo. Along with their New M20A3s Carbines, for the Task Forces and Skilled Officers of the UNDTF...

After landing, a Squad of Eight Operatives. Six Females and two Males, due to the Honkai Adaptability... But were Given Counter Honkai Modules for good measures... And then...