All Factions Chapter 0: The Initiation.

Their High Rank means a lot in their Factions... But, what can prove them wrong? Their first battle is not their first battle... But their Initiation.

Because, if a leader does not lead the charge, is no leader at all. If they succeed, however, they're just getting started.

Australia, Perth, Near Phoenix HQ.

Humvee Driver: Damn... A military build-up.

Kevin: Looks like they're preparing for an attack... SIRENs I bet.

Humvee Driver: I hope so, sir.

The driver drives past through the panicking civilians and rioters, causing chaos, while  Australian National Guards, arrest oppositions, left to right...

Kevin: Say...

Humvee Driver: Yes sir?

Kevin: What should we do with Humanity First Faction? They'll gut us alive if anyone of those invaders is just refugees and we took them in?

Humvee Driver: Honestly, we could only fight them. And if they're hostile, we might make a temporary alliance with the HF.

Kevin: Yeah...

As they crossed the intersection... An SUV crash violently at the Humvee at high speed, flipping both the Humvee and the SUV flying.

Kevin: Jesus!!!

Humvee Driver: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

They're lucky, thanks to their seat belt. It landed sideway, while the SUV was on backward, then came out six masked men with the religious cloaks, donning AKM, UZIs, and RPDs, shooting at the flipped Humvee.

Kevin: Damn it! It's a fucking Assassination!

Humvee Driver: Nyet! This is just the beginning!

The Driver, named Vadim, gave Kevin his MCX Spear (NGSW Sig Sauer) while grabbing his AK-15. With their sidearms M18 Pistols at ready, Vadim blew the back window with 7.62. bullets. They quickly got out and took solid cover, as an RPG blew the Humvee.

Vadim: Cyka! Even the Soviet Union, wouldn't like that!!!

Kevin: You don't say!?

Assassin 1: We reclaim this holy land, in the name of Allah! Prepare to die, infidels!

Vadim and Kevin retaliate with their primaries, taking some of them until only two remain. More arrived to help with the assassination, but the Australian Police and Some National Guards arrived to help Kevin and Vadim.

Australian Police 1: Bloody hell, mates! We got ourselves a War on Terror here!

Kevin: Yeah. Yeah... All units, line formation, and take them out! Shoot those Talibanese sons of a bitches down!

The Combined forces advanced and attack the Terrorists. Maximizing Firepower, and forming line positions, they take down one after another and another as the Terrorists can kill multiple civilians.

Vadim: Blin, New Zealand, should've not done accept terrorists with their prime minister!!!

A few Terrorists charged at Vadim... Only for Vadim, to go Metro Exodus, snapped one neck, filled another with lead, took one of their makeshift swords, and slashed two other Terrorists. Other Australians looked at Vadim in shock and impressment.

Vadim: HAH! SOVIET RUSSIA MAY HAVE BEEN FALLEN, BUT THEIR MEMORIES NEVER LOST!!!

Kevin: This Bloody Former Prison Colony will be your facking grave, you cunts!!!